Join our server on Discord

Poll: Worst Disney Movie?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Shaggy Dog
44.44%
4 44.44%
Chicken Little
11.11%
1 11.11%
The Wild
44.44%
4 44.44%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Worst Disney Movie this year?!
mistysilverwolf Wrote:Yeah I know that but it gets to me because there are so many things that remind me of her and it just pisses me off when I think about everything that she did to me. But thank you Ghost.

She did it because she's weak. She tried to use you to make herself feel stronger, but you shouldn't let her anger you. You came out of that as the misty everyone here knows and respects. All-in-all, you came out on top. Don't forget that.
Yes I know everyone tries to make me feel better about it, but it never works because what she did to me hurt me so much...beyond repair. I can never forgive her and it will always be with me.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
That's not true, and you know it. Give it more time, it'll heal.
Well, the best I can do is try. I mean almost everything reminds me of her. The only thing I miss about it is my little step-sister. I miss her so much and I wish she was taken away from her mom because she always looked up to me and I loved having a little sister. It sucks because I'm an only child...it was nice having her around...I think from when she was 2 til when she was 6. Now, she will be 10 this December...and I haven't seen her in so long. I think I'm going to cry...I miss her so much.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Was your step-mother horrible to her to? If you can get enough evidence of that, you can take it to court and testify to have her given back to you and your other parent.
NO, see thats the thing. She was so nice to her daughter, but a total bitch to me. Im not related to her by blood, but apparently she had the right to abuse me because she did. And my dad...I have no idea if he would want her beause if he marries his new gf (which I know they will), it will be her 3 sons, me, and the step-sister. Oh well.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Well, hopefully her sons and your new stepsister will be as cool as your other stepsister. But seriously, you should set up something to see her, or send her a birthday card or something, just to maintain the relationship.
*sigh* yeah i suppose i should do that...i think she lives with her grandparents and good thing i remember their names...i think i will send something to her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA