Join our server on Discord

My First Writing Piece
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:Too long for short-attention-spanned people like me.
That's fair enough. My point is that violence without sadism, without a touch of wrong where the right should be, isn't going to throw your inured audience.

Big words make Ghost's brain hurt.
That makes me laugh. I look up words when wise says stuff I don't know.
Quote:That makes me laugh. I look up words when wise says stuff I don't know.
Now that's the right attitude. Instead of resigning yourself to ignorance, you should be augmenting the range of your elocution.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
And you know how to avoid bad elocution? Stay inside during a thunderstorm. lol But really, I have another smart friend like you so having to look stuff up happens a couple times.
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:That makes me laugh. I look up words when wise says stuff I don't know.
Now that's the right attitude. Instead of resigning yourself to ignorance, you should be augmenting the range of your elocution.

Bah, I'm resigning myself to laziness. Pass the Twinkies.
"Know your enemies and know yourself and you shall never be defeated."

At least know your own language before looking at others.
Herr Mullen Wrote:"Know your enemies and know yourself and you shall never be defeated."

See, that quote is somewhat related to war. In war, you don't need to usse fancy words when an AK-47 is aimed at your face. A nice little 'OH SHIT!' will do.
Ghost_Op Wrote:
Herr Mullen Wrote:"Know your enemies and know yourself and you shall never be defeated."

See, that quote is somewhat related to war. In war, you don't need to usse fancy words when an AK-47 is aimed at your face. A nice little 'OH SHIT!' will do.

Somewhat? It's "Sun Tzu's Art Of War"!
Herr Mullen Wrote:
Ghost_Op Wrote:

Somewhat? It's "Sun Tzu's Art Of War"!

I was thinking that, but it would have been a bit strange if I mentioned it and it was just a quote from your grandfather, eh?