Join our server on Discord

I say; you say; you say it's work, say it's work all day
Quote:For some reason I thought you were going to medical school. Oh well good luck you will get through it.
That's Repo Man; I wouldn't go to med school. I have a dad who's a doctor, and I know it's not for me.

Quote:What about an actor? are you good at acting?
I'm great at acting like myself, and I've been told that I'm a character.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:I've been told that I'm a character.

I'd agree; you have a distictive persona, a very stong sort of character.
Wisemon Wrote:I've been told that I'm a character.
A character? You're almost two. A lot like all my friends.
Well, it's nothing really but my advice is carry a picture of your fvorite digimon in some lewd postion in your wallet, periodically stare at it of course,

If the machines are giving you a hard time, think of them as a fine woman, you can gently work the gears and buttons until it releases its information or pound on it for like 5 minutes, totally your choice

Wish you lots of luck with it though, you probably don't need it though, you know because Wisemon, Intellect, lots of love, yadda yadda yadda :D
Quote:If the machines are giving you a hard time, think of them as a fine woman, you can gently work the gears and buttons until it releases its information or pound on it for like 5 minutes, totally your choice
You know what's giving me a hard time? Military schematics. I don't even know what I'm making.
I know that you saw me.
I just got my first paycheck. It's about $200 smaller than I thought it would be. At $40,000 salary, how is it that my weekly paycheck is about $500. Medicare and social security don't take out that much. I'll have to do the math again, but I think I might be getting screwed.
I know that you saw me.
You may but I have no idea. I've been paid in cash then in much smaller amounts. I really didn't like those jobs. But they did help me figure something out. I can't do the jobs.
Damn you, Wisemon! You made a new avatar! All my artwork on your previous one is ruined! And I still had so many spiders to add!
Lol, I don't know why but that struck me as funny.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:Damn you, Wisemon! You made a new avatar! All my artwork on your previous one is ruined! And I still had so many spiders to add!

That's part of why I made the new avatar, just to piss you off.

Quote:You may but I have no idea.
I did the math. Even counting the nearly $200 in deductions, I was still only getting paid based on a $32,000 salary, not a $40,000 one. So, I talked to the payroll secretary. She told me it was because I worked four days for the week instead of five (I had to go to my sister's graduation for the first Monday). Then it made perfect sense.
I know that you saw me.