Join our server on Discord

Poll: Would you eat a 'fly pie'?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
..........I guess......
45.45%
5 45.45%
No!!!!!!
54.55%
6 54.55%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Looks delicious, but would you eat it?
Really? Ew... That is gross. I won't be eating any of them.
HAHA! did you know the reason a ketchup bottle has the seal around the top? it's because all the crushed insect parts float to the top after the ketchup settles, nice little tid bit, no?

and I eat just about anything, fish, meat, peanuts, grain, Bazooka bubble gum, cloths, something that begins with M and is a primate on this site (lol)

so sure, I would eat that kind of pie, no worse than drinking real grape juice or eating cheese
But those kind of things is something no one wants to know or aren't actually true.
EpsilonZX Wrote:HAHA! did you know the reason a ketchup bottle has the seal around the top? it's because all the crushed insect parts float to the top after the ketchup settles, nice little tid bit, no?
How did you manage to survive all these years?
Hey, in the news of an earthquake- a woman survived 64 hours on her own urine. No food. I'm not totally surprised.
That'd be impossible. Urine contains so much salt that she'd dehydrate even faster and since the human body can't last very long, I think a week tops, without any liquid she'd be long dead.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, it's in the news. Besides- urine isn't as salty as salt water, So she'd dehydrate slightly slower. I don't know HTF she survived, but she claims she drank her urine. (Disgusting, really)
the urine thing seems impossible to me, it doesn't have much salt but enough salt to make you dryer

How did I survive you ask, Zephy? well, I just do it, kind of like the Donner Party, what a smash that was! eating your friends, trying to survive until the thaw comes, how lovely

and the ketchup seal is true, I have to find the site that has other horrible things, like I remember when they tried artificial burgers at Mickey D's made from synthetic beef and seaweed wrap, like sushi