Join our server on Discord

Poll: Would you eat a 'fly pie'?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
..........I guess......
45.45%
5 45.45%
No!!!!!!
54.55%
6 54.55%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Looks delicious, but would you eat it?
Back when I worked, there was a certain bakery I would walk towards when coming back from work. All in the window looked delicious---pies with lots of fruit, cream filled cakes, delicious looking pastries overflowing with chocolate and sauces---but all had the same problem. No matter how they looked on the outside, they were all 'fly pies'. They were out in the air, and the happy flies soared freely over them---making some pleasant rests over them, of course. What's more, nobody seemed to mind, and they did see the little things over them.
So I would like to know, is it just me, or these food are quite not suited for healthy consume? Would you eat something like this?
It really depends, even though the treats are with the flies rests and they look ugly, they don't seem to actually bother our digestive system or any inner process. At least, that's what I think.

I know it IS disgusting, but only if you think about it. Most people are ignorants to that.

Still, the quality control officers could get them in REAL trouble if they found out.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Eww...I would never eat a fly pie...they land on so many different things...causing diseases...better yet, when they land...they ALWAYS regurgitate their last meal. I learned that a while back...flies are nasty...so if I were you...I wouldn't eat a fly pie...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Er... I've watched a documentary about this on the Discovery channel...

Nope. Won't eat it.
I probably wouldnt eat it...i guess if it was one fly, one time, then i wouldnt care...but if its a bunch of them then no.
Just the thought of a fly covered pie makes me wanna' milk my dog-

The only use for pies like those... is when you use them for amunition in a catapult.
-But since I'm also a humanitarian, I say we donate them to africa, where the poor starving people can have them.

I feel lighter whenever I donate stuff to charity... *except that thing I donated to the church's cahrity run...*
I wouldn't.
Flies aren't that big a deal to me. I just spray some pesticide on them, pick them off the pie and eat.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
They didn't actually sell those did they? Because those could have been a display model and they have a lot of them in the back in a freezer.
But those? No I wouldn't.