Join our server on Discord

Poll: Would you eat a 'fly pie'?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
..........I guess......
45.45%
5 45.45%
No!!!!!!
54.55%
6 54.55%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Looks delicious, but would you eat it?
Depending upon a few factors... I'd eat it.
eww i wouldnt eat it if i was offered $1,000,000...its gross...

Quote:I feel lighter whenever I donate stuff to charity... *except that thing I donated to the church's cahrity run...*

Gun...what did u donate...that doesnt sound too...good...yay humanitarians!! go gun...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I think it says what he donated in the topic about pubic hairs...but i'm not sure.
And it wouldnt take me that much money, i'd probably eat a slice for $10 or $15. Its not THAT big of a deal to me...
Hell, why not, just bring it home, scoop off the top and eat the rest...
True Munkee! It's that... thong-ish thing Vel got for his (ex) Girlfriend- they broke up before he could give it to her.

-and I thought it was an old toy.
I think I'll open up a bakery and sell pies with little fake licorice flies in them. And maybe some goldfish. The live kind.
Quote:Ghost_Op wrote:
I think I'll open up a bakery and sell pies with little fake licorice flies in them. And maybe some goldfish. The live kind.

OK, that is really gross...I would have you fired for that. That is so nasty.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
mistysilverwolf Wrote:
Quote:Ghost_Op wrote:

OK, that is really gross...I would have you fired for that. That is so nasty.

You know you want to try one....
Oh cool, 100 posts.
We're talking about Suburbia here. No harsh control or anything. They could sell pies with shit in them and noone will complain until sb dies.
And they weren't models, they were for sale.
So with my vote, we got a tie. Now I understand from where all those customers come from.