Join our server on Discord

Jeannette, Ruby and Foundling's Hot Date!
(Note: Should we have a series of naughty fairytale lesbo adventures in fanart form, GM. We'll call this one, "Queen Jenerella, Princess Ruby and the Queen's Golden Penis". Next in the series: "Queen Jenerella's Erotic Arabian Night Of Fucking".)

Me: I could get to loooooooove this new form of mine, Ruby. (strokes penis till I cum) Oooooh I'm cumming!!! (screams and shoots cum over your tits) Whooo! This is so cool. (plays wtih boobs) Psst, you like it when I cum? (rubs my new penis)
Ruby: *Getting impatient* Come on, already! Fuck me!

Jeannette: *Lines up her new penis with Ruby's tight asshole, and thrusts in* HERE GOES!

*Ruby lets out a scream, partly out of pain, but also partly because it feels good when it's adjusted to.*

MEANWHILE...

*Prince Foundling carries Little Tab Riding Hood off to Snow White's cottage, and then, despite the protests of Snow White's dwarves, she steals the maiden's double-ended dildo (because most dwarves are too stupid to fuck a girl properly, as are most of the local men, which leaves most of the local women to *ahem* improvise), and proceeds to make sweet and dirty lesbian love to her cute little paramour. She leaves a sign on the door which says, "No dwarves, please, but if that lovely girl in the glass case wakes up, tell her to get in here IMMEDIATELY. - Prince Foundling".*

Foundling: *Trailing kisses down Tab's body* Mmm, that red cape makes me so hot... *She slips one end of the dildo into her pussy, and presses it against the outer lips of Tab's sex*

Tab: Oh yes, my prince! Take me now!

Foundling: As you wish.

*She thrusts in, and crushes Tab's body against her own, driving the dildo in. Tab lets out a squeal as the head presses against her cervix. Foundling thrusts in and out, and Tab's screams fill the cottage (and lead to much curiosity among the dwarves...)*
Me: Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhhh! OHHHHHHH! (thrusting hard in her ass, kissing and licking her tits and kissing very erotically in the mouth) You're so tight, your Highness! (kisses her bare feet, and licking the soles)

PS. Great body you gave me, but as a very hot extra, can I switch my genitalia at will? (Imagines having a hot golden sexy queenly body, and a cunt you juuuuuuuust gotta lick!)
*Queen Jeannette finally achieves orgasm, and blasts about 5 liters of hot semen into Ruby's tight ass. Some of it trickles out of her asshole and forms a puddle of liquid silver on the bed. Queen Jeannette pulls out of Ruby, and they lie together on the bed.*

Ruby: *casts a spell to change her own girl-penis back into a vulva* So you want a cunt, eh? Well, you CAN change genitalia at will. But why settle for just a regular cunt? I could turn your asshole into a second cunt (and it wouldn't require removing you sexy ass), or give you a cunt with a big penis instead of a clitoris, or put more clits all over your body (Darling, do you have any idea how many orgasms are possible when you have a clitorii on the soles of your feet?). Want me to make drastic, but insanely pleasurable alterations to your hot body? *Leans in close, and licks her queen's ear, and gently strokes what is now the queen's clitoris* Wanna see if it's possible to die of sexual ecstasy...?

Jeannette: *purrs* Your highness...

Ruby: Oh, and please, no more of this "your highness* stuff. I may be a princess, but I'm also a gynomancer witch, and witches have no use for titles or honorifics. It's practically an insult, considering that as a gynomancer, I can control and/or enchant anything feminine, and that includes "feminine" symbols, like the moon, the earth, the air, and water. When I can control those things already, why would I need to have political power?
Me: BTW, Ruby, don't fuck me so I die, I need to have at least enough strength to put on my nightie and slippers, have a cup of tea with you and fall asleep in your arms...Ohhhhh....

(I suck on your nice big boobs, and make you lactate in my mouth)

PS. Marry me, Ruby and Foundling?
PPS. Arabian Setting in 3-4 weeks from now, Ruby! And, btw, conjure up a very sexy Harem Empress costume, pretty please?
Ruby: Marriage? Sure. I'll marry you, darling. But take my advice: don't try and marry Foundling. She's too reckless, too perverted, and far too much of a flirt to settle down for one girl.

MEANWHILE...

*Snow White woke up, and was astounded to find two half-naked teenage girls fucking on her bed, especially when one of them grabbed her and started grabbing under her dress.*

Snow White: *shriek* Get your hands out of there, you pervert! Where the fuck is my prince?!

Prince Foundling: *ahem* I am your prince now, luv.

*Snow White slaps her intruder across the face, and, much to her horror, Prince Foundling gets back up and grins.*

Prince Foundling: Damn. You have a Hell of a temper, sunshine. Come on. *Puts her arm around Snow White's shoulder* You'll have fun, I promise!

Snow White: DWARVES! Help me!

Dwarf #1: Bah, we're on our break, bitch.

*Snow White is shoved into the other room, and Prince Foundling closes the door.*

Dwarf #2: D'ya s'pose that was a good idea, sir?

Dwarf #1: She en't made of gold, and she's too tall fer us to fuck. She's on 'er own.

Dwarf #2: But what about the moral responsiblity?

*Other dwarves burst out laughing*

Dwarf #1: HAHAHAHA! That's why you're still #3, son.

*Brief pause*

Dwarf #2: ... But I'm #2!
Me: Ohhh Ruby, (setting up for a steamy 69 session), I'm so delighted! BTW, would you like a wedding dress or a kimono, or wedding harem pants?

(Ruby and I kiss very passionately for a while, and we rub boobs together slowly, then my penis returns for a while and goes into Ruby's cunt which has now emerged.)

Ruby: I love you, Jeannette. Please stay with me for all time, and can I live you and your digimons in our mansion?

(Blossy shows up and digivolves to Rosemon! Anita Arukenimon shows up too, in a hot harem sorceress outfit and bare feet.)

Blossy: Oh goody! Jeannette and Ruby are getting married. May I be your flower gal? Are you biologically compatible, too?
Anita: Let me be your busty topless bridesmaid, darling! Oh and can we watch or shall we get a room and fuck each other?
Ruby: Why not watch us and fuck each other here? *She kisses Jeannette, and gently strokes her new wife-to-be's girl-prick, and nibbling her neck.*

MEANWHILE...

Snow White: MORE!

*Snow White is trapped in the middle of a girl sandwich with Prince Foundling and Little Red Tab. Tab's grinding her pussy against Snow White's, and Prince Foundling is sodomizing her with the double-ender.*

Prince Foundling: See, babe? I told you you'd like this!

Snow White: YEEESSSS...

Little Red Tab: Would you two please shut up? You're throwing the rhythm off...
Anita and Blossy watch in arousal and excitement, as I make tender love to Ruby, thrusting my girly prick in her lovely, lovely, cunt...

Me: Ohhhhh Ruby.....mmmm....yesss...do you want me, my darling? (we hold hands as I thrust tenderly inside her)
Ruby: Ohhhhh.....yes, yes! (she strokes my hair, and gives me a kiss) BTW, where do you want to hold our wedding? I'll let you pick, if you want. (caresses my cheek, as our boobs rub sensually together) Aaaah, aaaaah, aaaah, aaaah! Let's fuck all night, my love....(we wrap our legs tightly around each other)
A brief interlude, since I'm suffering from sex-writer's block:

*Prince Foundling and Little Red Tab leave Snow White's cottage, leaving behind a newly experienced Snow White, as well as a full septet of very disturbed dwarfs. They wander into the woods aimlessly...*

Prince Foundling: Well, that was fun, eh, Little Red?

Little Red Tab: Oh, indeed, my prince. Although, I should have been eaten by a wolf by now, and you should have found your princess. I think we've broken the storyline beyond repair.

Prince Foundling: Well, if it's broken beyond repair, then there's no point worrying over it, is there?

Little Red Tab: I suppose not. Still, I sorta wish we hadn't been so random. This story doesn't make much sense...

*They stumble upon a gynosphinx, with the head and breasts of a young female, and the body of a lion. Her human hair is short and magenta in color, and her eyes are feline and dark green. And lying at her feet is a young girl, naked, gagged, and hogtied. The girl is only a teenager, and she has lightly tanned skin and brown curly hair and eyes.*

Little Red Tab: Oh, lord... I smell another sex scene...

Sphinx: Hallo! Don't mind me. Just having some lunch...

*Tied girl looks nervously at her would-be rescuers*

Prince Foundling: Hold it, fiend!

Little Red Tab: "Fiend"?

Prince Foundling: Well, I AM supposed to be a prince, right?

Little Red Tab: *rolls eyes* Whatever.

Prince Foundling: *draws sword* All right, beastie, the ruse is up. Hand over the girl and no one gets hurt.

Sphinx: EEK! Don't stab me! *Shoves the girl over toward them* I'm not looking for any trouble!

Prince Foundling: ... Well, that didn't take much force. Tab, untie the girl.

Little Red Tab: Yes, my prince... *She goes and undoes the gag around the girl's mouth* There you are, sweetie. The big, nasty sphinx didn't hurt you too badly, did she?

Sacarissa (the girl): YOU SHITHEADS! We were only playing!

Little Red Tab: What?

Sphinx: Twas only a sex game, luvs.

Sacarissa: And now you've gone and ruined it! Now we'll have to start all over! *cries* WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Prince Foundling: Don't cry, honey. We'll help you out.

Sacarissa: *gets a "more must be better" look upon her face* Really?

Sphinx: Oh joy!

Little Red Tab: Oh Hell... another weird diversion... *gets a "What the Hell? It could be worse" look* Might as well enjoy it...