Join our server on Discord

Jeannette, Ruby and Foundling's Hot Date!
A new Jeannie T. Lesbo RPG! Starring:

1. Myself
2. Foundling
3. Ruby
4. Tab
5. Jeannine the Angewomon Of Lesbian Sex
6. And back by popular demand, Big Blossy The Blossomon. (In the indoor scenes, she's back to being a cute Floramon.)

We start here at my Geisha Mansion. Kodachilina and my other Digimons (except for Jeannine) have left for a while to begin training for the 2007 ICC Cricket World Cup in Digiworld. Fortunately, a cute talking flower princess has returned.

Big Blossy: How are ya, Jeannette? (She gives me a french kiss) BTW, I'm a Floramon now. Can I hump your leg, darling? Please, I don't get much lesbo action.

Me: Well...okay. C'mere, Blossy. (moans as she humps me)

Foundling shows up in a cute sexy outfit and bare feet.

Foundling: Oh, Jeannette? You wanna go for a swim in the pool with me? Grab your cossie and get wet with me, Geishalicious Princess!

Me: Okay. BTW, this is my friend, Big Blossy. She's usually a Blossomon, but has gone back to being Floramon for a while. Psst, Blossy, feel me up will ya? Let's impress Foundling a little.

Blossy: 'K! (smiles and feels up my big tits) Nice and round and buxom. Luckily, I'm a horny Floramon.

Foundling: Oh, one more thing, Ruby called. She has a hot juicy email and a sexy photo of her cumming just for you. And, she wants to take us out on a hot date. So, you wanna seduce me and Ruby tonight?

Me: Well, okay, Foundling. (smiles) Ruby is hot!

Foundling: BTW, do you wanna know any more juicy stuff about her while we change?

I just smile and go to my bedchamber to pick out a sexy cossie, walking hand in hand with Foundling.

Meanwhile...Jeannine the Angewomon Of Hot Cum Soaked Lesbian Sex was barefoot and in her lingerie picking out a sexy cleavage showing off princess outfit and high heeled shoes.

Jeannine: I must get Tab excited. I know, she digs me, but clothes make da Angewomon look fly! Should I go for the harem girl look? Or the Lei Fang style? (smiles) Decisions, decisions! (giggles)

Big Blossy the Floramon: Hello Jeannine! Boy, you're a hottie Angewomon.
Can I help you pick an outfit for your next hot date with Tab, sweetie? (smiles)

(Your go, GM.)
*Foundling leans in and tongues at Jeannette's ear*

Foundling: Ooh, you look so fucking sexy, princess! *French-kiss* And your little flower friend is so cute. I know some other girls... maybe one of them would like to be paired up with Blossy?

*Jeannette tries to get a swimsuit on, but Foundling keeps kissing her and gently teasing her pussy, which causes Jeannette some problems in dressing, until she finally delivers a playful swat to Foundling's hands.*

Jeannette: *Laugh* Stop that! You really hate clothes, don't you? I mean, the way you and Tab and Ruby just walk around...

Foundling: *Grin* Well, how else are we supposed to compete with you and your girls, with all your sexy little outfits? No, Tab and I never really wear clothes when we're back home, since it's fairly humid there. And if it's ever really cold, we just stay in bed and fuck for hours at a time to keep warm.

Jeannette: Tell me about Ruby.

Foundling: Well, if you really want to know, she's a witch.

Jeannette: What? Really?

Foundling: Yep. It's not immediately obvious here because all of the digital stuff interferes with her magic, but if you go into some of the other dimensions, she's really powerful.

Jeannette: Other dimensions?

Foundling: Oh, come now. How do you think Tab and I met you and Jeannine in the first place? We didn't just appear out of nowhere, you know...

Jeannette: Other dimensions...?

Foundling: Maybe I'll show you some of them some time. You'd love Alternate Reality #34. It's full of sexy, horny lesbian women and dickgirls. There's no men at all, and you never go to bed alone. Tab and I stayed there for about half a year...

Jeannette: How do I look? *Shows off her swimsuit*

Foundling: *Approving smile* Totally fuckable, as usual. Come on. Let's go swimming.
I emerge at my sexy exotic swimming pool, wearing a flowery patterned spandex g-string bikini swimsuit, Foundling showing off her hot cossie too.

Me: Will you take me to alternate reality #34 sometime? (I use the same trick with my girl cum and a dodeca-thingy and two Russian TATU like girls show up, They say hi to me and fuck each other with a double dildo on one of the beach lounges)

Foundling: Sure, darling. Now, rip off your top and let's go swimming. After you take your glam high heeled sandals off. (I do and we both gracefully dive into the pool)

Jeannine and Blossy show up too. Jeannine is barefoot and nude and is hiding her nakedness with a towel. Blossy admires her curves. (Horny sexy fun loving Floramon princess)

Jeannine: Blossy, will you give me one of those erotic massages I always lover?
Blossy: Sure, anything for a horny Angewomon like you. Can I suck your toes first?
Jeannine: You may. Ohhhhh....oh Blossy, yesss, yesss...(she licks the tops of Jeannine's feet.), I like thissss....(sexy slurred voice)

Foundling and I pause swimming for a bit. I stand with my back to the poolside.

Foundling: I want to see you fuck your own tits, Jeannette-slut. Do it for me, duchess. Get me horny!
Me: Sure! (begins to play with my hot big boobs, this excites her and she starts playing with her tits, too.)
Foundling: That's why I love you, Jeannette Takenouchi. You excite me with your dirty lesbian whiles. (pant pant!)
Me: Let me turn up the passion fire! AAAAAAAAH! (moans and plays with my boobs more fiercely)
Foundling: *Gracefully drifts up next to Jeannette* Sure, I could take you there next week, if you like. Although, I should warn you, finding a travel agent who'll arrange inter-dimensional trips is a pain in the arse, and no matter what wormhole you take, the inflight movies always suck...

*Foundling grabs one of Jeannette's feet, licking the sole, and then sucking on the big toe*

Foundling: You have such sexy feet, my princess. They must be worshipped!

*She continues to play with Jeannette's feet, while Jeannette still manipulates her ample breasts.*

Jeannette: Ohh yess...
Me: Oh Foundling...yessss! More!!! More!!! Suck my toes more!!! (rubs boobs till I lactate) OH FOUNDLING!!! I'M MILKING!!! I'M MILKING!!!! (sighs, then with a grin, shoots my breast milk in her lips. She drinks it.)

Okay, Foundling, while I wait for my turn to worship your feet, let's see what Jeannine and Big Blossy are up to. (Ha ha.)

I see Blossy has wrapped her vines around Jeannine's boobs and given them a very sexy rub...(oooh!)
Hell Week has ended, so it's time to get back to work. (BTW, Jeannette, happy Labor Day).

*Foundling drinks Jeannette's breast milk greedily.*

Foundling: Mmm... you're so tasty, my princess. I have a little present for you...

*Foundling leads Jeannette into the house, and takes her through a velvet curtain that she was sure wasn't there yesterday, and then suddenly, they're on a round stage, surrounded by spectators... and large, plywood trees...*

*And Jeannette looks down, and notices that she's now wearing an elegant ball gown, with gold slippers (because what kind of jackass would run around in glass slippers?)... and Foundling is dressed like a fairytale prince, with a very handsome crimson vest and black boots, but, as usual, her sex and ass are bare... and Tab is there, dressed only in a red hood... and Jeannine is dressed up as a she-wolf... and Ruby is wearing a sexy black strapless dress... and there are other girls off in the stage's wings...*

Jeannette: Where the Hell am I?

GM: *Suddenly appears out of nowhere* Hullo. Welcome to my stage (well, it's technically the MWP Performing Arts Center, but that's beside the point). I've been working here every day for the past two weeks, which is why I've been unable to post of late. *disappears again*

Foundling: You've been waiting so long for us to post that we decided to bring you here and fuck you on stage! What do you think, Princess?
(has a look at my new attire) A Princess? Cool! BTW, I would love to be fucked on stage, but make it look good ladies! Even Jeannette wants her hot lesbian sex to look so good from time to time...and I gotta moan very sexily and glamourously.

PS. GM, make my dirty talk as fairytale like as I can, k? Thanks.
PPS. A drawing of that scene in this RP would be cool!
*Ruby walks downstage to where Jeannette is standing, and nuzzles her cheek, and gropes at her lovely exposed breasts.*

Ruby: Hello, my darling princess. I've missed you so.

*Ruby's dress is designed so that her breasts are exposed, and there is easy access to her lovely pussy. She teases Jeannette's neck with her tongue, and nibbles playfully at her earlobe.*

Ruby: My beautiful princess, I must fuck you now. The tower awaits!

*She gestures with her hand, and Rapunzel's Tower rolls out from the wings (which isn't exactly easy, since the damn thing is like ten feet high and has the maneuverability of a beached walrus). As it comes onstage, it changes from a cheap plywood construct into a full-sized stone tower.*

Ruby: Come, my darling!

*She grabs Jeannette by the arm and practically hurls her over the window at the top (since, as you'll remember from the fairytale, there are no doors into the tower). They get inside the tower's sole room, which is divided into several levels of ultra-elegant furniture, and land on a round bed that looks almost too ornate to be fucked upon...*

*... But, being too horny to care, Ruby climbs on top of Jeannette/Jenerella (heh heh... can we call you that, darling?), and reaches under the princess's skirts and finds her bared quim waiting.*

Ruby: Heh heh... my princess is a harlot! How dare you leave your cunt exposed *Ruby gently pinches Jeannette's clit between her fingers, making the princess gasp. She then french-kisses Jeannette, groping her ample bosoms* Ooh, my precious, beautiful princess...

Jeannette: Oh, enchantress...

*They sink into the mattress of the bed, with Jeannette lying on top of Ruby, and Ruby casts a spell on herself to give herself a large penis, and then takes Jeannette in her sexy arse, whispering obscene oaths into her ear. Ruby's hands reach around her lover's body, and caress her fine pubic hair, and then reach deep into her sacred womanhood, where her clitoris waits for stimulus. Jeannette's own hands go to her breasts, which demand her ministrations...*

MEANWHILE, IN THE FORESTS OF SEX...

*Foundling pets upon her beloved Tab, her gentle hands stroking the girl's bare flesh under her blood-red cloak.*

Tab: I don't remember hearing this part. I thought I was supposed to get eaten by the wolf...

Foundling: Oh, you're going to get eaten by something, sweetie... *She nibbles on one of Tab's nipples, and perversely licks at the girl's flesh.* Ooh, you're definitely good enough to eat...

Tab: *Smiles* This doesn't seem like very princely behaviour, my prince...

Your move, Princess.

BTW, darling, go look at my "Weird Ass Photography" topic in the art section, and you'll be able to see some of the costumes. (And please post a comment so that I'll know you were there!)
Me: Oh Ruby! How much I love you so! (Ruby extends her penis a bit more so I can feel her more!)

*I rub her hot boobs very sexily and kiss and moan in her mouth*

Me: Oh magical fair maiden, will you make me a Queen? And grant me thy power of multiple female orgasms and the power to be a very beautiful buxom dickwoman? In return, I'll make you my Princess as well as Foundling, and you can be one of two heirs to my kingdom and my lovely sorceress and assistant. What do you say, o Rubylicious One? (kisses her in mouth)
*Ruby mulls over the consequences... but only for about five seconds, as the word "royalty" keep flashing in her head.*

Ruby: Done! *Gestures with her hands* Matrum promos!

*Ruby casts a spell on Jeannette, and the princess grows to superheroic proportions, with a muscular figure, gigantic tits, a respectable ass, and a penis which would shame most men, with an impressive pair of testicles. But even more impressive, her skin turns to living, 24-karat gold, and her body is covered with all sorts of precious stones, including a ring of jewels that crowns the head of her new girl-prick.*

Ruby: *Stares at her handiwork* Well, I was kinda aiming for something a little more subtle... but DAAAAMN. There's not one person on Earth that wouldn't know you to be a queen now, baby.

Queen Jeannette: *Grasps her new dick and strokes it, coaxing forth the glittering precum* Cool!

Ruby: *Gets on the bed and poses sexily* Ooh, why don't you try out that new cock of yours in my pretty little ass, hmm? C'mon baby, I want to feel you rip my ass apart!