Join our server on Discord

Jeannette, Ruby and Foundling's Hot Date!
Me: (taking off my ballet shoes) Finally, I can get married! Hey Ruby shall we tie the knot?

Ruby: Sure. (kisses me full in the mouth) As long as I get to have sex with you as a NeoAngewomon!

Tally/Rosemon: But what about your meeting?

Me: I talked them into rescheduling. Don't worry, it'll be done in plenty of time before the wedding. Oh Ruby...

Ruby: Ya? What is it sweetie?

Me: How does it feel to be. Ms. Ruby Takenouchi? A sexy flambuoyant hot lesbian gynomancer flame like you would be a welcome addition here. Plus, I'm gonna expand my bedroom as well. Would you like that?

Ruby: Sure. BTW, I'm making a big dinner for us! To celebrate. Bring your "Princess's Court" of Digimon women, too. Especially that Lilithmon, Devina. She's good, da? (rises barefoot on toes and kisses me back)
Bear with me on this one, Jeannette. It's a bit long.

Euphony: The wedding ceremony will commence shortly. Just need to prepare a few things...

*Euphony raises her arms, and then transforms a pumpkin into a large wedding chapel. It is an open-air chapel, with a roof supported by ornate ivory pillars with gilded carvings all around the surface. There are several row of pews and a dais with a pulpit and a floral arch behind it. All round the outside of the chapel are elaborate flower arrangements and magenta-carpeted paths. Euphony surveys her work, and smiles.*

Euphony: There we go. Now, you two go and get ready, and we'll begin.

*An hour later (it took a bit longer to get dressed than expected, because Ruby and Jeannette couldn't keep their hands to themselves), the bride and the groom arrive at the pulpit. Ruby is dressed in a blue silk kimono, patterned flowers. There are a few blue flowers tied in her red hair, but overall, she is not very decoratively dressed. There is a blue silk veil over her face.*

*Jeannette, on the other hand, has decided to go down the aisle as NeoAngewomon, so she's wearing the whole nine yards, so to speak. Foundling, Tab, and Sacarissa act as the maids of honor, all dressed in simple blue kimonos, while Jeannine acts as the flower girl, dressed in a white tutu, and Devina is the ringbearer, dressed in a pink tutu.*

Jeannette: Ready, darling?

Ruby: Yes.

Euphony: Very well. We shall begin. Since there was not enough time to retrieve a priest, I shall perform the duties. The Thered clan, to which Ruby and I belong, has slightly different marital traditions. Do not be alarmed. First of all, maids of honor.

Foundling, Tab, and Sacarissa: *in unison* Yes?

Euphony: You understand your role in these proceedings? You are observers on this day, but hereafter, you shall be guardians of the marriage. Do you swear to do everything within your power to make sure that the marriage continues on, through goods times and bad?

*All three girls say "yes", and bow respectfully.*

Euphony: Very good. And now, for the two lovers. Jeannette, it is time for your anointment.

Jeannette: My what?

*Euphony makes a small bowl of red substance appear.*

Euphony: You must be inducted into the Thered clan in order to marry Ruby. Tradition proclaims that you must be anointed by pure Thered blood in order to be properly inducted... *smiles* However, since blood can be a pain to wash out, the blood presented here has been watered down by 9-parts-per-10 water.

*She dips a finger into the blood, and presses the finger to Jeannette's forehead, then her mouth, then her left breast, then her right hand, and then her pussy, her ass, and finally, her foot.*

Euphony: Your mind, your lips, your heart, your hand, your quim, your ass, and your foot. All the most sacred parts of your body is now blessed by the blood of Thered. You now possess our history, dear. The same blood that now touches you could be found in the veins of Ruby, her mother, her aunts, her sisters, her cousins, her nieces, and all other women of the Thered clan. One day, it shall pass through the veins of your children. It is the most sacred gift we can give you. It is older than any ring we could put upon your finger, yet it shall survive for far longer... *She crosses over and stands behind Ruby.* It is time for the vows. Ruby, do you judge her to be ready?

*Euphony unties the sash around Ruby's waist, and gently pulls the kimono from Ruby's body, so that the girl now stands nude in front of Jeannette. She then plants a very light kiss on Ruby's lips. She motions to Devina, who hands Jeannette the ring.*

*Euphony makes another hand motion, and the three maids of honor strip off their own kimonos, and each girl does a different task. Foundling scrubs Ruby's flesh with a wet cloth, then Tab dries her off, and finally, Sacarissa rubs a sweet-smelling cream into Ruby's skin. After each girl finishes, they kiss Ruby on the lips.*

Euphony: Jeannette, for you, we have made your bride clean and fresh. For you alone, she is presented. To you alone, she is given. It is time for the vows. Do you, Rubiyat Thered, consent to being delivered to this woman? Do you give yourself to her fully, and swear to love her, for better or worse, till death do you part?

Euphony: And do you, Jeannette Takenouchi, accept this woman for your bride? Do you swear to keep her, and to love her, for better or worse, till death do you part?

Jeannette: Are you kidding? I've been ready to accept her since forever. Hell, if you keep us apart any longer, I'll be tempted to snap your neck!

Euphony: *Smiles, but steps back a few feet* That's all the reassurance I need. Just place the ring on her finger, and you will be married. If there is anyone who thinks this couple shouldn't be married... go to Hell.

*Jeannette places the ring on Ruby's finger, and the two kiss passionately.*

Well, there you go. Your move, Jeannette.
Me: Woo! (pops open champagne cork) I'm a happy woman and I'm married to the beautiful Ruby. Isn't that great?

Ruby: Oh yeah! Let's have a wedding party! And after that...you give me some hot lesbian sex and don't be afraid to be as hot as you like. So, my lesbian wife, now that you're one, shall we dance?

Me: Sure, btw, got you a wedding gift. The first of many I will shower on you. Open it darling!

(I give the present to Ruby, while I put my ballet shoes back on and tie the ribbons around my graceful ankles. She opens it and inside...)

Ruby: Oh wow, ballet shoes! Oh thank you Jeannette and Jeannine! (kiss) BTW, how did you know?

Me: I had a chance to talk to your sister before we wed. I heard your mother was a geishalicious ballerina! BTW, here's the next gift, it's from me, my mother and father back in France, and Riley and Tally, the Ex-Hypnos girls. (hands it over)

Ruby opens the next gift...it's...

Ruby: It's a VIP card from Digital Freedom Inc. That's your Digiworld friendly business, right?

Me: Sure is. (smiles) With this, you can walk with me through my offices as an honorary employee of my company. I'll even show you how we do things around here. Plus, you have free run of my mansion, too.

Ruby: Oh my heroine, thank you! (kiss) BTW, the only two hard parts is...where to go for honeymoon...and will I let you or me get pregnant so we can get a heir produced? In the meantime, shower me with more gifts, and I'll treat you to the hottest wedding night we can have! Cool, huh?

Me: Yeah. BTW, would you like to try on your new ballet shoes, Ruby?

(Coming up next, Ruby's Ballet Slippers, The Wedding Party, and....WEDDING NIGHT O' LESBIAN LOVELUST!!!)
*The party winds down (or, rather, gets to a sort of doldrum) and Euphony prepares to leave, with Foundling, Tab, and Sacarissa in tow (the Sphinx stays behind, as she's getting lots of attention from the digi-girls).

Ruby: Do you really have to leave, Euphony?

Euphony: I'm afraid I have to, little sister. I've got a hired man running loose in the woods who must be collected, and someone has to restore all the soldiers that NeoAngewomon has injured. After all, most of them were just regular men who got brainwashed. Doesn't seem fair to just leave them behind for something that wasn't their fault.

Ruby: Oh... Okay, then. If you must go, I guess I can't stop you. You'll be back, though... right?

Euphony: *pulls Ruby close to her* Little sister, I'm a witch, just like you. I've beaten fires to a bloody pulp, ridden on the backs of lightning bolts, and had lesbian sex with earth goddesses. Thus, I think coming back here should be very easy.

*She hugs Ruby, and they share a deep kiss.*

Ruby: *Turns to Foundling, Tab, and Sacarissa* And what about you three? Are you also leaving?

Foundling: We're going to go help Euphony clean up the wreckage.

Tab: It's not that we don't love you guys. It's just that...

Sacarissa: *grins* Euphony said she'd fuck us all we wanted.

Euphony: Only if you actually work, babe.

Ruby: Well then. I won't keep you lot from your *ahem* work.

Euphony: Do I detect a hint of jealousy, dear sister? Would you like me to fuck you too?

Ruby: *grins* Well, sure. You forgot to give me any other wedding presents, you cheap bitch.

Euphony: *teasing* You mean, besides helping your girlfriend to kill your enemy AND performing the wedding service? You're getting greedy!

Ruby: *laughs* Oh, get the Hell out of here, all of you!

*Everyone laughs and Ruby jokingly wags a finger in mock annoyance, as Euphony, Foundling, Tab and Sacarissa run off into the sunset.*

Err... Princess, are we going to keep going on this topic, or are you planning on starting a new topic?
...besides, it's time for a new spinoff, GM! I call it, "The Hot New Lesbian Adventures Of Jeannette and Rubiyat".