Join our server on Discord

Trophies for total post count......
New name for Member Title? I'd go for DigiForum Fan or Posting God... or something like that.

Still, a good idea would also be to look if it's able to let members (when they reach 2000 posts or so) change their Member Title in their profile section. Like you, Wolfe, you altered your Member Title to ''I don't bite... much''. And so not all the members could do that, only the ones that have suprassed the ''Romp Stich Bitch Catcher'' rank.

Otherwise, you'd have to think the rank :P
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
lol I was able to change my rank because I have the ability to change ALL ranks. So does Boss Reo-- haven't seen him here lately, I wonder where he is....

I'll find out. Anyway, in order to allow members to do that I'd have to make everyone a board admin.
Are you sure? Because in some other forums I frequent, the ranks are set and when you reach a determined amount of posts, you are able to go to your own Profile page and the option to write your Member Title appears as an extra box to complete.

Lol, they haven't had to be admins to do so :P But meh... stick with what people say (if they do say actually, lol) about the names for the ranks.

Mmmh... ''Trophy Holder'' .... too obvious, huh? lol
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
lol was it a phpBB forum? If it was, I'm gonna have to look into that.
Do you know Infernal Chaos? Well, it was a php board. I remember you could do that.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
No, phpBB is the company that created this board.
And also created many others that I've been too, like Strider's MegaMan's Domain. And I've double checked, the two boards in which I am posting right now (excepting Infernal Chaos) aren't php boards, my bad.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
What some people have been doing is putting their would-be ranks in the Location area. I'm going to see what I can do to get it to show something different for that. As I mentioned before, I don't want the rank page too cluttered.
Interesting. Right now, there is a total of 69690 posts on this forum.
wow...thats...interesting.

but not anymore obviously.