Join our server on Discord

Trophies for total post count......
Ok......Da Wolfe I had an idea that you know that whole five star thing is great but Ifeel its missing stuff because I mean the fact people are willing to post stuff is incredible and sometimes of a great multiude....Considering I don't know much about php's design and configuration of layout I don't know its possible but I think it would be fun to see happen......On the left side of each poster their is

The persons name
Classification
Level of posts achieved
an avatar
joined date
post count
and finally Location

I would enjoy having a trophy section for obvious reasons....

1> Allow people to feel good about accomplishing there level of posts because not many people had made it to over 1000 posts let alone everyone else.

2> Its fun because the same section could have a trophy for
author of the month
artist of the month
reviewer of the month
and etc...

3> I would like to add something but a recuiting trophy.....Have a competition to see if people could bring more people into the website......every month....its easy just have the recuitee write in his first thread line who had recuited him.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's a list for all the post one and pictures could be easily made so not to worry........

10 posts = blank paper trophy
50 posts = an oragami flower trophy
100 posts = cardboard trophy
250 posts = aluminum foil trophy
500 posts = rubber ball trophy
750 posts = ceramic trophy
1000 posts = bronse trophy
1500 posts = iron trophy
2500 posts = silver trophy
4000 posts = cubic zirconium trophy
5000 posts = gold trophy
6666 posts = vampire goblet trophy or holy grail trophy
7500 posts = white platinum trophy
10000 posts = diamond trophy
15000 posts = radioactive trophy
20000 posts = being a bronze trophy
30000 posts = being a siver trophy
40000 posts = being a gold trophy
50000 posts = being a diamond trophy
and etc.....

I mean the trophies and what they are could differ and I mean it would be cool if we could make each one personalized

Now additional trophies we could have right next to those. Also the trophies below would also have their favorite digimon so it would be really creative....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OTHER TROPHIES

Most post count first place- 10 th place
Best group of the month
Best recuiter of the month
Best artist of the month
Best writer of the month
Best crititicer of the month
Best female rp'ist 1st-3rd
Best male rp'ist 1st-3rd
Longest comment of the month
Weirdest comment of the month
Sweetest comment of the month
Harshest comment of the month
Funniest comment of the month
Serious comment of the month
Sarcastic comment of the month

etc.....

for all those that for month, there should be a counter, next to them indicating how many times they recieved it........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I dont know but I thought it would be kind of cool to do and increase the moral of such an esteemed website that I treat like a second home..... I hope this could be possible and be beneficial for my oasis.....

lonelygabu......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
You know what, I actually have two unofficial trophys from a guy who came here back when I had 1K and 2K posts. But this could work.
Wow, this is HELLA nice idea Gabu! I really nice how you thought about it!
I agree it would be nice to have this system in DaD... hehehe...
Good job Gabu, Wolfie :P
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
it took me a week and 26 hours i think and half the paper in a notebook to create it....Thanks for the complement.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
That sounds cool! I hope this works out-
Wow, that is an awesome idea, Gabs! You must have really been thinking and putting forward the effort if it took you that long to come up with something so amazing like that! And you must have really wanted to do that! That is just so awesome and I hope all that work pays off because I don't want you to feel like shit if it doesn't happen...so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
thanks misty ^_^......I hope it does pay off......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Trophies are too expensive. In the spirit of the Digimon World game, I think we should use merit badges and Tamer levels.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Merit points you mean Wise? the things Shogun used so you could buy the goddamned Ultimate Rod... damn you BanDai <_<

Anyways... that could be a good one too... Tamer levels? hehehe Twisted
But we'd have to make up some of them... unless we want to stay with only 9-10 (forgot if there were 10)
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wisemon wrote:
Quote:Trophies are too expensive. In the spirit of the Digimon World game, I think we should use merit badges and Tamer levels.

In all fairness, I don't know or haven't played the game, so I'd say practically the best way is to use a trophy method, and off course they are going to be drawn or something else we decide. The cost would be 0.....In reality I assume.... And how about all those people that do not play the game, then how can it be fair?

Granted I am looking it up as we speak because I look at both sides of the coin flipped.....I wish I could find those games here.....but trophies sounds like a cool thing to make our sight more to the individual......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds