Join our server on Discord

Trophies for total post count......
Wow...this is a great idea Lonely Gabu! I really hope we're able to go through with it and all...especially the 6969 trophy :3
6969!! I shall freeze there!!
6969 is brilliant!!!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:Aw, I'm just rather attached to everyone here, and HERE. I also enjoy reading Mr. UnknownH's posts... they are very arousing... how he chooses his words... (licks upper lip, then clicks "submit")
..... Well I'm speachless. And that's all I have to say.
Lol, leaving you speechless is fun, I'm confident you knew it was a joke. (Wait- no, I'm not so confident.)
Well that helps a lot. It's still weird but it helps.
Gun: Ah, just the way I find it comfortable, not too normal.
Shadow: Define normal? For isn't the definition of normality nothing more than the most optomistic picture of human quality? KZZZZPRRRRTTTT!!

Slashmon: *Puts tazer back into pocket* Sorry, he was getting all phylosophical again.

Shadow: *jumps up* I WANNA BE A DENTIST!! WHEEEEEE!! *Starts running around in circles*

Slashmon: There's the Shadow we all know and tolerate.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Anyone else has ideas floating around...let me know by pm......or discuss it here......I thought of a cool way but I am looking for a decent program that could make gif loops......If you know how please tell me and inform me where I can procure one for free at best or at a nomially fee....thanks
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I found that I can definitely do the trophy thing. I just found a feature that I'd never seen before, and that is to add a small image in association with a rank. To do the choice Digimon thing, however, I'd have to set it as a special rank (e.g. The Mod Squad).