Join our server on Discord

Trophies for total post count......
true so that trophy has been removed would 6969 be a cool post number instead?......mrgreen
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
lol That'll work.
The greatest yiff...could be the name of the trophy..and Da wolfe lol....^_^ the 6969 trophy it is....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Two Rena's licking each other in a 69 position?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
No it depends on the choice of digimon remember.....so if you selected renamon you would have two renamons......etc....Otherwise we couldn't do that cause it would be wrong for people who wants there specific digimon....You know?....

So its officially the 6969 trophy an emarld and ruby yin yang?.....with your choice digimon holding it.....? That would be just right.....^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
DragonMasterX Wrote:Yeah, I think you should lower it to 7000-7500, don't think it would be that easy to get to 10000.

"I SHALL RETURN-"
-Gunter
Velmont VanCrimson Wrote:
DragonMasterX Wrote:Yeah, I think you should lower it to 7000-7500, don't think it would be that easy to get to 10000.

"I SHALL RETURN-"
-Gunter

EDIT: ''don't think it would be that easy to get to 10000 EXCEPT FOR GUN.''
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*cough cough* Yeah it'd be hard for everyone but him.
yes I guess so.......but I will try Im on alot......I like my home here....and I am planning to make use of it
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Aw, I'm just rather attached to everyone here, and HERE. I also enjoy reading Mr. UnknownH's posts... they are very arousing... how he chooses his words... (licks upper lip, then clicks "submit")