Join our server on Discord

Trophies for total post count......
Yeah, I think you should lower it to 7000-7500, don't think it would be that easy to get to 10000.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I didnt mean that....oops my appologies..... :oops: they will all have digimon on them and I thoiught about that during it and apparently that line deleted by accident. I think it would be pretty cool if each one we get a digimon behind them so that when they select what kind of digimon they want with their trophy then it could be easily done......Also I meant that the digimon bearing those higher post counts would be like a special trophy like a "bronze" Gabumon. a silver" Weregarurumon, a gold "Angewoman, and a Diamond. "Renamon."

ON THE SIDE NOTE:

Do you think it would be cool if the trophies for the non post categories be like war medals? I thought it could be really awesome if they looked different as to make something even more interesting, you know?..... If not then the other trophies I hope will go a bit differently but the medals would be hot.....

O, sorry thanks Ghost_op!!! ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:I didnt mean that....oops my appologies..... :oops: they will all have digimon on them and I thoiught about that during it and apparently that line deleted by accident. I think it would be pretty cool if each one we get a digimon behind them so that when they select what kind of digimon they want with their trophy then it could be easily done......Also I meant that the digimon bearing those higher post counts would be like a special trophy like a "bronze" Gabumon. a silver" Weregarurumon, a gold "Angewoman, and a Diamond. "Renamon."

ON THE SIDE NOTE:

Do you think it would be cool if the trophies for the non post categories be like war medals? I thought it could be really awesome if they looked different as to make something even more interesting, you know?..... If not then the other trophies I hope will go a bit differently but the medals would be hot.....

O, sorry thanks Ghost_op!!! ^_^

No problem.

I think war medals would be a cool idea too, but the DaD has an international community, and the war medals are much differet nation-to-nation.
yea, granted but ours would be different and up to the decision of a team.....I know a lot of medals considering I used to do JROTC, and it might be fun to create one specifically for that other category....It would build morale as well as increase people per post usuage..... I hope that this could be done.....but I see what you mean Ghost_Op and its noted....thanks.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
See, see! What did I tell you, Gabs? I knew this whole thing would work out fine. You don't need to worry about it that much.

Quote:LonelyGabu wrote:
Also I meant that the digimon bearing those higher post counts would be like a special trophy like a "bronze" Gabumon. a silver" Weregarurumon, a gold "Angewoman, and a Diamond. "Renamon."

That sounds like an awesome idea...but since this is your idea, you should have Gabumon as diamond since we have a lot of Gabumon fans on here. I think it should be: Bronze-Angewoman...Silver-WereGarurumon...Gold-Renamon...Diamond-Gabumon...That would be totally awesome!

As for the medals, I think each one should depict a digmon of what the poster wants and on top would say how many posts have been accomplished.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
No misty, the medals are for the other categories not for post count......

Quote:OTHER TROPHIES

Most post count first place- 10 th place
Best group of the month
Best recuiter of the month
Best artist of the month
Best writer of the month
Best crititicer of the month
Best female rp'ist 1st-3rd
Best male rp'ist 1st-3rd
Longest comment of the month
Weirdest comment of the month
Sweetest comment of the month
Harshest comment of the month
Funniest comment of the month
Serious comment of the month
Sarcastic comment of the month

etc.....

for all those that for month, there should be a counter, next to them indicating how many times they recieved it........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See what I mean, so it would be better to distinguish the post count from the other categories......I still worry because I want to make it perfect so its going to be:

trophies = post count
medals = other awards...

As for the higher trophies its going to be like I said whatever there place is its going to be that way....I hope.....I still will find ways to retune it if necessary but otherwise thanks for all your support....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
OK sorry...i wasnt really into it when i read it so sorry. :oops:
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:umm true...I like the whole mysteriousness of the 6666 number cause its different you know

lol Actually, take away one of those 6's and it's actually the devil's number. Many people really don't take it as such, but to others it's immoral.
Da Wolfe said:

Quote: lol Actually, take away one of those 6's and it's actually the devil's number. Many people really don't take it as such, but to others it's immoral.

I figured as much but we could remove it entilrely but to get to that level...its an honor as well....... but we could remove it entirely if you want....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
lol I agree with you completely. You know, so far I have yet to see someone with that much! Unless maybe I have and forgot....