Join our server on Discord

Trophies for total post count......
Hmm... a very interesting idea. Could give people a reason to post--to improve their ranking in a new way.

There are two problems, however. Well... more of one than the other.

When I became the admin here, there were 1,4XX people here. Since then, over three hundred people have joined--yet our number of posts from newer members has increased very minimally, even with the new sections that are up. We could wait and see if we can earn a higher number of posts from our members and save a large amount of work if things don't change, or we can do it and hope for the best. I know that the intention of the trophies in the first place is to bring posts to the forums, but it may be better to have a bit more activity first. What do you all think?

The problem that isn't really a problem is as follows.

I've got plenty of experience with HTML, but close to none with dynamic php pages like this forum. This isn't much of a problem because I'm a very fast learner and can figure things out by looking at them, and if not can download a manual, so that's something I can take care of.

If you don't think we should get posts up first, if you can make the trophies I'll see what I can do! A suggestion, however, would be to get rid of the vampire thing. For some people, things like that are immoral.
Wait is a good option... Wolfie's right, there aren't so much posters that keep on posting when they join. Maybe some post 3-8 times, but I don't get to see them for weeks after then. It's like the get bored! puh! can you believe that?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, waiting is an option but thats not going to changed what they do and how they act....Which is to sign in just to read some of the posts here and then disappear... We should think about doing something but rather than sitting around doing what has been the same constant of this people just being here and posting once.....I think the more we wait the more time we allow the same things from happening.......Thats just what I think.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Heh- getting rid of the vampire goblet? Mr. Wolfey's right- Maybe you should change it to a treasure something- whatever. -even though it's like telling me that I'm immoral-
umm true...I like the whole mysteriousness of the 6666 number cause its different you know .....but we could change it to the Holy Grail trophy.....or something else...

and Now I need to help...In order to draw the gifs that are needed for each trophy and I need it to make it with each character from the digimon series and even their digi-destines with each trophy so not to limit the trophies.. and people will not be bad.....

1> I am looking for a program that could make gifs and are animated
2> I am looking for a program could take still pictures in avi's and something that could shrink the pic and keep the quality.
3> I need some others to give me ideas on what the trophy should do while being animated and I need others to help me....If not I could make the jpegs and keep them still.....

If you could help let me know....pm me ok?! I'll post yu with updates....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
nice.....

The Vampire goblet is gone......

And we're not immoral anymoreholy grail!? argh-
excuse me but gunter I am willing to hear any suggestiond from you for the 6666 post trophy.......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
oh, im sure itll pay off....*wink wink* if you know what i mean...wow ok that was an impulse
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I think you should make the range for having your chose Digimon holding a trophy to be lower than your suggestion. It seems a little excessive haha
This is a kick-ass idea.