Join our server on Discord

Trophies for total post count......
DragonMasterX Wrote:Lol, I can imagine it, it'd be funny to see the whole things we do around here drawn :P

I've seen that done before. It made me laugh as if I'd just been tapped on the shoulder to the words "Hey, Me-ster!", clouted over the head with a heavy metal pipe and dragged 'round the back of an allyway where no-one could see me slowly bleeding and my wallet nicked.
Uh- Uhm- LOL!! HAHA- I didn't get that! lol!
But who would draw webcomics? And what would our sprites look like? Lol-

and WHAT about the trophies? Dragonknight Kyo would be passing me soon, and he so very much DOES deserve one!
Quite frankly Gunter, I think you should fight to keep your post count the highest. Don't let Kyo defeat you!
Renamon's Army
On that note... Congrats on the big 8000, Gunty! *hugs*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
It will be interesting to see who gets 10000 first.
Renamon's Army
DragonMasterX Wrote:Lol, I can imagine it, it'd be funny to see the whole things we do around here drawn :P

Yeah, seeing the things we do on here being drawn would be funny...

*goes to think of Furry College drawn*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Herr Mullen Wrote:I've seen that done before. It made me laugh as if I'd just been tapped on the shoulder to the words "Hey, Me-ster!", clouted over the head with a heavy metal pipe and dragged 'round the back of an allyway where no-one could see me slowly bleeding and my wallet nicked.

That always makes me laugh too.

We could pull that off if we had an artist. I could do the drawings but my colorizations would be crap. As for ideas we've could get a million from the game rooms. Like when Katt was stuck on top of the book shelf from Shady.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'd kinda like to see people draw what goes on in the Expansion RPG in the Fetish RPG section..that would be interesting
The OCA
^^ Arousing idea.

Shadow Wrote:Like when Katt was stuck on top of the book shelf from Shady.

Lol, this funny. I actually liked that Tom & Jerry rip-off thing with the dog and Tom when they get alone and the dog (Don't remember his name) starts grinning evilly. Like when the plushy stuck his tongue at Shady for not being able to reach him and suddenly the Aqua pulled him to hug him too, heh heh.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Da Wolfe said
Quote:Yep, posts come quickly! I just wish more people posted.

I can say that the top 40 of 50 posters are now regular..I really need help...
and 20 of the next 50 of active users....so the top 100 people about 60 are active which is 60% of the top 100 which means, things are clearly picking up =D

ONCE AGAIN PLEASE, IF YOU CAN HELP ME PLEASE PM ME AND SO WE CAN GET THIS STARTED...

btw, someone is about to cross the 20000 post line, in say, 3 weeks..>> please lend me a helping hand/paw :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds