Yuri RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
06-13-2006, 04:25 PM,

OCC: no.....<.<.....
06-13-2006, 04:36 PM,

OCC: lol, kay!
06-13-2006, 05:09 PM,

Occ:....yes...but she will be Most Insane....and hard to reason with...
06-13-2006, 05:11 PM,

OOC: That's no problem, Red's insane too.
06-14-2006, 12:33 AM,

Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:... she's 25% succubus, 25% incubus, and 50% nekojin.

Er... Succubi and incubi are the same thing (predatory sexual demons), just opposite genders. A female can't be an incubus, and a male can't be a succubus. I would assume the half-children, if the opposite gender of their demon parent, would simply be the appropriate gender side. The important thing is, if I recall correctly, succubi and incubi can't reproduce among demons, only mortals, which technically means this character would by that account of lineage be a Neko succubus, with no need to specify being half-succubus.

Just a thought here.
06-14-2006, 02:51 AM,

"OHHHH! AAAHHH! UHHHHH!" I groan, inserting all my fingers into my snatch of lust and thrusting them hard while I do a sexy ballet pose in my stocking feet.

PS. I hope someone hears this ballerina's princess-like siren cries of lust and come inside my dressing room...
PPS. And if she does, please oh please make me cum?
06-14-2006, 07:01 AM,

OOC: I forgot to mention she can sprout a dick! lol, that's why I added Incubus! I thought about that long and hard, I didn't want a herm, so I crossbred!
06-14-2006, 07:57 AM,

OCC:*Dies laughing*
06-14-2006, 02:13 PM,

OOC: Indeed, most humorous...

I'll be introducing Alte now...

Full name: Rrauku Alte -- Alte to the general public, Rrauku only to her closest relationships
Species: Canine (Dog-girl)
Appearance:

Aside from standing upright, there's only vague humanity in the appearance of this young woman. Her breasts are flat to her chest unless she is sexually aroused (or pregnent/nursing; probably not gonna happen in this RP), and her rich brown fur thins to a soft, creamy white along her chest and in her mane. She has light reddish-brown eyes perky upright ears. She stands about 6'0", almost towering over most humanoid females. She wears a silver band around her forearms, and a small silver earring in each ear.

Aside from this, she is wearing white leather gloves and boots, a miniskirt pushed below her tail, and a baggy hunting cloak with the hood down, and cut off about 6 inches above her miniskirt.

I hope I'm welcome to join with her?
06-14-2006, 08:56 PM,

OOC: I'm drooling- join us before I lose the ability to type- and spell-