Yuri RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
05-18-2006, 01:36 AM,
Yuri RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Ahh- Yuri! The sweet sister of Yaoi! I hope this RP will become as succesful as it's counterpart! Same rules, different sex! I'll post a profile later- if you wanna go first- no prob! I need at least two before I start it!

Have fun!
05-18-2006, 02:01 AM,

I'm on here Gun, I was about to create it anyways lol.

I'll Regina (one of my daughters) and Vicky (my OTHER daughter).

Profiles:

Regina:

Type: Cat-girl.
Measurements: Bust: 90cms - Waist: 60cms - Hips: 90cms.
Body looks: White furred catgirl, sky blue eyes, long furry tail, mid-long snowhite hair.
Uses Clothes?: Yes. She uses tight jeans, red snickers, a QUITE revealing shirt and she has a neckband(sp?).
Favourite things: Fighting, wrestling, eating, drinking(alcohol lol)
Special Trait?: No. She's 'normal' with that.
Any Special powers/abilities?: Yes. Her body can change her strength and her muscle constitution, thus, making her be able to grow big muscles over her body.

Vicky:

Type: Aquatic dragon girl.
Measurements: Bust: 91cms(only when in her state, otherwise, flat) - Waist: 58 - Hips: 94cms.
Body looks: Looks like a dragon girl with blue scales all over her body, green eyes, long finned tail, long blonde hair.
Uses Clothes?: No. She's naked almost always, maybe uses a bikini... but just to show off with her sister.
Favourite things: Dancing, singing, drinking(alcohol 2x lol), swimming, WATER.
Special Trait?: Yes. When she's aroused, her nipples show from her scales, if she gets horny, her breasts expand on her chest till being a C-cup or somewhere near. Oil drips along with precum in her pussy, which is delicious to taste, but also makes the one who tastes it extremely horny. She can cum LOTS of juices in one orgasm. Her pussy DOES NOT show until she reaches her sexual state.
Any powers/habilities?: Yes. She can control water AND turn into a big dragon.

Don't drool or I'll make myself appear here *cracks knuckles*

I'll wait till someone else joins as well :P

[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]

05-18-2006, 02:11 AM,

OMG- *drools* *punches self* Sorry bout that-

Well- that's two profiles- I'll go dig around for mine- and we can get it started! Anyone else who would like to join- come on!
05-19-2006, 03:12 AM,

Yup! Found mine! (Actually- I couldn't use any of my female characters- so I made one entirely from scratch!)

Name: Rebecca (Preffers to be called "Red")

Type: Neko (Cat woman)

Height: 5'4 feet.

Breast size: almost a C cup.

Appearance: Black Cat ears, long sleek black tail, Tattoos on her back. Has Silver, shoulder length hair, a locke of it covers her lef eye. She wears a muffler that allways covers her eyes and nose- two of the muffler's scarf-like cloth trails behind her back. She wears a tight leather sleeveless shirt- it shows her cleavage- up to her midrif.
She wears tight leather pants with side-cuts, showing the sides of her flawless legs. She also wears a pear of long leather gloves, with holes for her fingers. She always carries around two daggers- and she has deep Azure eyes- well- eye. The other one can't be seen.

Special trait?: Well... she purrs when she's happy- and her pupils can become catlike.

Powers/abbilities?: *smirk* Have you seen Naruto? She hsa the unfortunate abillity to captivate people with her eyes, she's 25% succubus, 25% incubus, and 50% nekojin.(whatever)

Should we start now- or wait for one more?
05-19-2006, 07:57 AM,

I think we should wait ONE day more... if no one shows up, then let's start.

Btw... SUCCUBUS?!? o.O woo... I'm glad I'm not in THIS RP with men...

05-19-2006, 01:48 PM,

Yup! She's also got .5% Femiccubus blood in her!
05-19-2006, 08:40 PM,

Name: Harpuia.

Type: Harpy. *half bird half human*

breast size: C cup.

Appearance: Upright walking bird with taloned feet and winged arms. White feathers and long tail, wears a silver breast plate. dark red eyes when angered sky blue normally.

Special trait: Can transform wing-like arms into normal human arms when necesarry.

Powers/abbilities: Flight, razor sharp talons, and superior eye-sight.

That's Harpuia, I'll introduce her sister Leviathan *One guess as to where the names are coming from* later.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

05-19-2006, 10:18 PM,

hehehe... I lurve the mythical creatures!!

This'll be done soon!
05-20-2006, 12:22 AM,

MegaMan Zero 1, 2 and 3. I personally like how they change to those ''machines''/''vehicles'' in the last parts of the second game. And now for today's revelation.... HARPUIA WAS A GIRL! I KNEW IT!! lol

05-20-2006, 12:35 AM,

lol- Harpuia was obviously a girl!