Yuri RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
06-12-2006, 07:00 AM,

"Guess it was no one after all." Vicky said as she checked on the door where she heard a thud. She shrugged and giggled, then went walking till eventually bumping with Red, making them both fall to the ground. "Oww!"

Vicky stumbled a bit, but then opened her eyes to see Red, she blushed from embarrassment and then crawled to her. "Sorry! Are you okay?"

[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]

06-12-2006, 07:09 PM,

Red shook her head clear, then raised her legs, and flipped up. "Heh- yeah, I'm fine- sorry- I didn't see you- things all over my mind..." Red apologized, rubbing the back her head.
06-13-2006, 01:42 AM,

(OOC: Gunter...is it me, or is my 'sexy ballerina' stuff not helping me 'get some' enough? Please set me up with another sexy lesbian ballerina soon, k? If you need me, I'll be masturbating in my toe shoes on the bed in my dressing room.)

*retires back to the dressing room and strips to my stockings, pointe shoes and tiara and masturbates in front of the mirror, noting the hot aroused and passionate facial expressions I make. (I wonder if I can use them in my next show?)*
06-13-2006, 06:59 AM,

OOC: Well... this IS an action RPG- I can get another character in if you like...
06-13-2006, 07:52 AM,

OCC: well...you guys look board.....kinda stole the template off gunter)

Name:Giren(Gir for Short :P)

Type:Dead/Cat Girl

Height: 7'1 Ft

Breast size:D Cups

Appearance: She has Pale white Skin.long Dark Green Hair(to her Elbows).she wears a black Tank Top Covered by a White Trench Coat with black Vertical Lines to match her Pant,which look the same as the Coat(Gasp :O ).she has Shinning Dark Green Eyes.she wears normal Black Tennis shoes.on her Back,her skin was Carved out in the shape of a Cross with an X thorugh it.

Special trait?: She is not to Smart and Sometimes hyper.

Powers/abbilities?: She has the abillity to sense Evil,he Back Burns whenever its around.she can also use Telekinessis.Mind control,moving objects,etc.
06-13-2006, 04:11 PM,

OOC: Kool!! This story should reach battles soon!
06-13-2006, 04:13 PM,

OCC:lol playing a Human/dead/cat version of Gir from IZ....this might get interesting..
06-13-2006, 04:20 PM,

OOC: You mean that robot?
06-13-2006, 04:21 PM,

OCC: yes....
06-13-2006, 04:25 PM,

OOC: Lol, is she part robot?