Yuri RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
05-24-2006, 03:16 PM,

"She's a fun girl, I should get to know her better... take some time off my search for my long lost brother..." Red thought to herself.
05-25-2006, 12:48 AM,

''Alright, I'm fed up with waiting!'' Regina suddenly growled and stood up. ''WHERE-''

''Hi sis!'' Vicky suddenly said as she smiled to her, standing in front of Regina.

''-the fuck are you...'' Regina finished.

''Sorry I took some more seconds, I was testing the make up daddy bou-''

''SECONDS?! you were there for an hour and a half!'' Regina scolded.

''Is that so?'' Vicky cocked her head to the side.

''YOU -sigh... forget it... can we get a drink now?''

''Oh you have been thirst-'' Vicky started and glanced over the table, then sweatdropped seeing no more than nine bottles of beer emptied. ''You don't need more, you already drank enough.''

''But I'm not drunk!'' Regina replied in a sigh.

[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]

05-25-2006, 12:57 AM,

Red just remembered she had to use the toilet. She straightened her muffler so that it covered her mouth, and went to the toilet.
05-25-2006, 03:34 AM,

Meanwhile back in Jeannette's dressing room.

Who will get a hot night with a sexy ballerina?
05-25-2006, 05:58 PM,

Red came out of the toilet, deep in thought. "Oh brother... where are you..."
05-25-2006, 07:32 PM,

Harpuia leaned back in her chair, staring at the ceiling in complete and utter boredom, Why is she always late? Granted I didn't have anything else planned but still, she leaned further back on the chair, she could've at least ca "AHHHHHHHH!!" The chairs legs slid out from under her as she went tumpling across the floor, crashing through the dressing room door.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

05-25-2006, 08:30 PM,

"What was that?" Red thought to herself, her sensitive ears picking up the crash. She decided to go investigate.
05-26-2006, 03:28 PM,

''Did you hear that?'' Vicky asked her sister.

''Yeah? A loud crash, and?'' Regina replied with her eyes mid-closed.

''I think someone's in trouble...'' Vicky cocked her head to the side.

''Meh, it's my holidays.'' her sister told Vicky and she sat down to drink the new round of beers that a waiter had come to replace.

''Uhm... well... I think I'll go check... I'm worried...'' she said and walked to the dressing room.

''Why is she like that? she always messes up with anything from where she doesn't belong... bah... she acts like dad...'' she shook her head and then took a beer bottle in her paw, opening it and starting to drink it with her eyes mid-closed, looking on Vicky as she went.

[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]

05-28-2006, 02:41 AM,

A little ticked off because I'm not 'getting some', I stroll out of the dressing room and put a 'Jeannette will be right back" sign on the front.

"Aiya, you put on some sexy ballerina show and you're not getting laid yet? OOOOOOOH! Jeannette so ticked off she not get some!" I said under my breath, trying to seek out possible lady-lady dating partners...

"Will I ever find my princesse?" I worried to myself as I sexily leant on a ballet barre in my practice dance studio. To keep from freaking out, I did some ballet exercises to keep myself loose.

Suddenly, I notice someone...oooh I hope you're the madamoiselle of my dreams, cherie! Please come over here, Jeannette need some lady-to-lady romance!
06-09-2006, 02:34 AM,

Red decided half-way that it was nothing. She pulled her muffler up so that it covered half her face again, and made her way back towards the bar.