Yuri RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
05-22-2006, 03:24 AM,

Regina sighed as he looked everywhere, she was quite unamused, her drink wasn't even taking effect, ''Oh damn Vic... how much longer are you going to take?'' she muttered down her nose, then took another LONG drink of her beer.

[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]

05-22-2006, 03:23 PM,

Red finished her shake- and had the insane urge to fight someone, but she decided against it, and stood up to stretch instead.
05-22-2006, 09:43 PM,

Harpuia walked through the double doors at the entrance. She looked around and then examined a piece of paper in her hand, she walked to the nearest person (Red), "Excuse me is this," She recited the address on the paper, "I'm supposed to meet someone here."

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

05-22-2006, 10:05 PM,

Red nodded. "Mm, yeah, that's here alright." She said cheerfully.
05-23-2006, 03:08 AM,

*comes in dressed as a sexy ballerina!* Bonjour, cherie! Who wants to get into my tights?

*does a few seductive pointe dances and twirls* Anyone who wants to seduce this ballerina (me), meet me in my locker room shortly.

PS. I take girl-girl threesomes if you want.
05-23-2006, 09:15 AM,

Regina looked on the girl's acting, her paw holding her beer bottle which was in her mouth as she still drank some, her eyes mid-closed a bit, ''What a slut...'' she thought while she swished her long tail around very slowly.

*Bathroom*

''I love make up!'' a dragon girl with blonde hair said as she fixed her face, she was looking very pretty by far, making her already pretty face beautiful.

[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]

05-23-2006, 01:49 PM,

"Mm... that'll get a few guy's attention." Red thought to herself. But to her surprise- more than a dozen guys swarmed her.

"When she screams- I'll save her." Red thought to herself.
05-24-2006, 12:03 AM,
"Who wants to get into Jeannette's tights, ladies?&quot
Meanwhile, elsewhere...I'm wearing my most alluring, sexy low cut tutu yet with purple pointe shoes and shimmery tights (with white stayup stockings underneath), plus expensive jewels, short mesh gloves (I'm an 'evil' sorceress ballerina with long Shampoo-style silver hair btw), a nice tiara, and alluring almost gothy geisha makeup, with green lipstick and pink blusher.

I do a seductive dance at a lesbian ballet dance party, trying to get the madamoiselles to cream themselves as well. I almost do the most sexy full-pointe standing splits ever...

After a steamy dance session, I retire to my dressing room to take off my pointe shoes and rub my tired feet. I have a little sip of wine (French).

"Well, I think I made them cream themselves tonight. Now...if one or two hot young women can come chat me up, maybe it'll be even cooler."

(With that...while I await one or two hot lesbian groupies to come seduce me in the special private starlet's room, I pass the time by doing seductive ballerina poses for my personal 'photo book.')

So, who will seduce this sexy, yet slighty gothy ballerina sorceress of passion?
05-24-2006, 01:26 AM,

Wow. Too bad Leviathan wasn't here, she would've loved to see that. Harpuia thought watching the young ballerina leave the stage.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

05-24-2006, 03:44 AM,
"At last, a fellow sexy backup dancer..."
I did a few ballerina masturbation poses for the photo book, then wiped my tutu crotch clean with a sanitary wipe, and 'zipped' myself back up.

I did a few moans for a moment to hear how sexy my moans are.

I had another zip of wine and put my pointe shoes back on.

"Come in," I said, picking up one of the 'special' VIP lanyards. "You're the first to be near my dressing room door since I did my sexy ballet."

I retouched my makeup, smiled in the mirror...and slowly opened the door for the visitor.

"Bonjour, ma cherie. I am Madamoiselle Jeannette, your sexy prima ballerina for tonight. Enchante!"

(does a nice curtsy)

"Who are you, mon cher? Please tell me your name, so my beautiful ears can pick it up."

(brushes sensually, my long silver (formerly blonde/reddish) Shampoo style locks, then applies Chinese perfume)