Yuri RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
09-11-2006, 02:33 PM,

OOC : I join!

Name : Nadeshiko (Shiko)

Type: Fire type lizard girl.
Measurements: Bust: 100cm - Waist: 60cm - Hips: 96cm.

Body looks: Looks like a dragon girl with dull-red scales and red stripes all over her body, dull-red eyes, long tail, long dull-red hair.

Uses Clothes : Yes. Mid-tight shirt, exposing her cleavage and her red bikini, and mid-tight short pants, exposing her big and tight butt.

Favourite things: Hmm...play with flames, drinking.

Special Trait?: Yes. She's come quick when playing around her breasts and ner neck. Her pussy is quite tight, her juices were really slick, and tasty as cream.

Any powers/habilities?: Yes. She can control flames and turn into a winged dragon.

IC ----------- IC

Shiko is come from work and visit to her favorite place, where she release all the tensions by drinking her favorite drinks and so on.

She stepped inside and walks to the counter, then sit, waiting for the baretender to take her order. She's really tired and her head is completely empty. She got nothing to think, except having a drink, got drunk and go home.

Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]

09-11-2006, 03:39 PM,

Regina only nodded, her head seemed empty, but Alte's orders were clear for her currently 'asleep' state.

[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]

09-11-2006, 08:07 PM,

"Yes I am, Cherie." Luvia replied, nuzzling her neck softly.

Red smiled, and followed suit.
09-11-2006, 11:34 PM,

Alte was very pleased. "The second word is 'catch'. When I say 'catch', you will seduce whomever I tell you to, even trancing them with sex, just as I did with you, and then giving them to me once you have finished."

"Third, from now on two phrases will always be in your mind. Those phrases are 'I will obey', and 'I belong to Mistress Rrauku Alte.' Feel them begin to fill your thoughts right now, Let them begin to repeat and echo within your empty, obedient little mind, my pet. The first is the answer to every question, overwhelming anything else you may want to say. The second is who you are and who I am to you." Her hands still kept gently stroking Regina as she trained the girl. "Do you understand that, my pet?"

-----

Raven grinned as she looked at the emerald, holding it midways between her glowing eyes and Flare's face. "Such a sexy little green gem," she said deeply, her gaze unwavering as she took command of the situation. "Wanna make love, beautiful vixen. Sweet, passionate sex..." Nothing about her words even seemed to be a question.

-----

Terra took both women into an embrace and kissed the vampiress's delicate lips. "You will both be wonderful lovers, mon cherie and mon comtesse," she said softly, seductively. "Mon comtesse, I hope you will accept as well, that I am in control tonight."
09-11-2006, 11:44 PM,
*sighs with lust*
"So...aaaah...ahhhh...Terra...where are we going to aaahhh ahhhh...to have our big lovemaking session?" I moaned passionately while returning the embrace. "No offense, but if you don't mind Luvia and I would like something, exotic, sexy, yet roomy for our hot sessions. And maybe a ballet dance hall as well nearby."

PS. I hope you liked my gothy lolicon ballerina look, Terra. You and Luvia might see me wearing that outfit and purple pointe shoes (with leggings) again.
PPS. I hope someone gets to turn the story arc with me, Terra and Luvia in it, into a fancomic or how about selected erotic scenes, like my 'standing splits cum shot' in one of my earlier scenes. Okay with you?
09-12-2006, 03:11 AM,

aziel walks into the bar and sits in a dark corner and shouts for a drink....she eyes around the bar and instantly goes weak at the knees, all around her are beautiful women.

she wishes that at least one of them would make a 'nice' meal, as she licks her lips and smiles...revealing pure white teeth.
09-13-2006, 12:01 AM,

Regina nodded again and on her face a smile was drawn, it was unknown for her, she hadn't control over her body, but the smile was there. "Yes, Mistress."

[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]

09-13-2006, 01:01 PM,

As Shiko received her favorite drink, Romani Conti, she turn her face to Aziel who looking around while drinking. She walk towards Aziel and sit in front of her.

"Hello. You're new here..?" She speak in a little seduce voice while she looking at Aziel's beautiful body.

Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]

09-13-2006, 01:17 PM,

Flares face went a shade brighter than her fur at the sudden question,and her eyes went wide than she seemed to catch herself from blurting out "YES!!!"."Umm I'm not sure that's a good idea..."Flare shifted her gaze to something on the table trying not to make eye contact with Raven."I don't even know you...."Flares eyes turned back to Ravens and she felt a slight pull torwards her.Flare took a quick swig of her drink and offered to by Raven one."Umm do you want something to drink?"Flare asked as she tried to get off the previousl subject.
09-14-2006, 03:48 AM,

Alte was very pleased. "Tell me, my pet. Who owns you?" As she awaited the response, she began playing with her partner's breasts, letting her dulled claw tips trace gently along them.

-----

Raven grinned. "I don't know you either, vixen. But we're both so turned on, why shouldn't we just have anonymous sex for the hell of it?" She took her own drink and sipped it. "As for a drink, you can buy me anything you want."

-----

Terra frowned slightly. "Why shouldn't we do this here and now, mon cherie?" She would still go elsewhere if necessary to secure her catch, but she was never picky about where she claimed her prizes. "I shall let you decide."