Yuri RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
09-10-2006, 11:53 AM,

Regina obeyed and kept licking until she could taste the cum in her mouth, she felt really good and was gratified when she recieved the reward she had been waiting for. "I will obey." she said as she kept lapping and drinking eagerly.

[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]

09-10-2006, 06:02 PM,

Alte smiled. She had trained slaves before, but never outside of the facility. "Whenever you see me, you can only think of making me happy," she said. "Because. . . I am your Mistress. Every time you come close to me, you are overcome with devotion. Now tell me, how obedient are you?"
09-11-2006, 01:35 AM,

"I'm yours, only yours to command my mistress. I will make you happy each time I see you because I want to show you my devotion." responded Regina with an almost emotionless tone in her voice.

09-11-2006, 02:21 AM,

"You love to make me happy, my pet. It makes you happy to please and serve me." She waited a moment for it to sink in. "You are a good slave for me, and being good, and knowing that you are being good for me makes you happy."

She moved her body, positioning her face in front of Regina's. "You are absolutely devoted to me, my pet, and that devotion fills you with so much happiness you cannot help but show it. So much passion to serve me that even my touch is like a small orgasm. I'm going to teach you a few special words and phrases now, my pet. Are you ready?"
09-11-2006, 02:42 AM,

Regina took in all the commands, her white hair waving as she nodded her head. "Yes mistress."

09-11-2006, 06:27 AM,

"Now the first special phrase is 'kitty cat'. When you hear those words you return to a completely devoted and obedient state towards me, or even to anybody I tell you to obey while you are in that state. Your thoughts will only be of obeying me and hos good it feels to obey me from the moment I say 'kitty cat' until I say the word 'release'." She stroked Regina's cheek and muzzle as she trained her. "It feels so good to know that 'kitty cat' makes you completely devoted to me, and that 'release' will return you to normal."

((- OOC: One trigger at a time... she'll be a good slave kitten for Alte after this is through. -))
09-11-2006, 08:56 AM,

((occ- can i join in??))
09-11-2006, 09:27 AM,

((- OOC: Of course, just give us a profile for your character before you jump in. -))
09-11-2006, 10:43 AM,

name: azriel
POB: unknown

description: despite her old age she has the looks and personality of a 20 year old. she has beautiful copper coloured hair with emerald green eyes and full red lips and whitish skin (a vampress). she has an hourglass body, that would make any girl drool.
she wears a black pair of jeans, a black and white top and a long black leather coat(so basically shes a goth chick).

history: not much is known about her, the fact that she is unrivaled when it comes to accuracy weapons gave her a place as an assassin. shes quiet, but not shy when shes around some girl she likes. she likes to drink but almost always alone. she will only go out from dusk til dawn.

special powers: woman seduction, flight, unrivaled accuracy.
weaknesses: sunlight, very beautiful women (i thought id add that for a laugh ^-^)
09-11-2006, 01:34 PM,

Flare looked at her softly her fur hiding a small blush."They have a unique beauty to them."Flare smiled at her a little more than pulled out an emerald out of a small tuff of fur that she used as a pocket."They remind me of this stone that was given to me a couple of weeks ago to come here and meet someone,but that person isn't here yet."She handed the stone to Raven and it started to glow in her hand.

OOC.Sorry I haven't posted for awile.Been busy with school and other things.>