Yuri RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
09-06-2006, 12:47 AM,

((- OOC Notes: Sorry, had a busy holiday weekend, but I'll post a nice follow-up after I get home from work today. No I didn't get tired of the scene with Alte and Regina, and yes, Sue was the one with Vicky and Red.

I now resume all four threads of action, also including the last two posts in each thread here for concise reference -))

Scene I - Rrauku Alte & Regina

Nate Hunter: Alte growled deeply, very pleased, as she licked agressively at Regina's pussy, her tail wagging in pleasure.

DragonMasterX: Regina purred even louder, her moaning showing she'd cum soon. After some more moments of licking, she yelped from pleasure and delight, her tongue digging inside Alte's pussy as her own cunt shoot all her load of juices all over her mate's face.

Nate Hunter:

Alte felt her fur being soaked by the pungent scent of feminine musk. The odours of their lovemaking drove her wild, and as she relaxed, letting herself gently lap up the juices, she felt herself entering a near-orgasmic state. "I'm almost there," she said firmly. She debated what to do after orgasm and before getting back to business.

-----

Scene II - Sue, Red, and Vicky

DMX and Gunter: Red and Vicky have decided to go along with Sue.

Sue smiled as she hopped up and looked between the two faces. "You'll really help me? Really really?" She hoped her playfulness would put them off-guard about her powers, and what would happen if they did claim the treasure she was after. She reached out her arms and grabbed both of them in a powerful hug. "Thank you so much!"

-----

Scene III - Raven and Flare

Nate Hunter: Raven stepped out of the ladies room moments later, marking a quick notch in a small notebook. "Somebody softened her up, but I'll take it," she muttered as she looked around the bar. Her eyes immediately settled upon a newcomer. The newcomer, she quickly noticed, was looking in her youngest sister's direction though. "Time to fix that problem," she said, walking straight over to the fox-girl. ((- Flare -))

Reaching the table she sat down and smiled at her partner. "Hello there. I hope you don't mind, but I was sitting here before I went to the ladies room."

Death: Flare-Oh alright. Would you mind if I just sat here and kept to myself?

Flare watched the woman shyly while waiting for her to reply.

Nate Hunter:

Raven grinned as she pushed her seductive energies towards the fox across from her. She could sense shyness in the behaviours of this girl, and hoped that would help her out. Peaking her pheromones and her limited aura of sexuality, she stared directly at the fox-girl's eyes. "Your eyes are pretty," she said softly. "What about mine?" She indicated her softly glowing green eyes.

-----

Scene IV - Terralyne, Luvia and Princess Jeanette

Nate Hunter: "All that and more," Terra said, her lips moving in for the kiss. Her lips parted as they met with Jeanette's, as her tongue followed in to dominate the mortal tongue. Even as she did, she began rubbing Jeanette's pussy and smiling. "If you're to be my lesbian lover," she whispered telekinetically, "You'll need to do everything I say, my princess."

Jeanette: "As you wish, Terra," I said, moaning her name. "BTW..." I paused, moving my hand down to stroke Terra's sexy clit...or at least erotically, yet sensually between her legs, "...do you wanna share my bedchamber/dressing room tonight? We can go there if you want. I hope Luvia won't mind?"

I telepathically told Terra, in exchange for teaching me about lesbian hardcore sex and love making, and maybe even how to look hot in latex, I'll teach her to dance in pointe shoes.

Nate Hunter:

"That would be a most appetizing offer," Terra whispered as she leaned in to kiss Jeanette firmly upon the lips. She turned her eyes towards the vampire who had been silent all this time, and let her aura of sexuality loose, to fill anybody within the room with an insatiable desire to serve and fuck her. "But are you sure the beautiful comtesse wouldn't like to join us?"
09-07-2006, 12:00 AM,
I hope she will.
"Hmmm..." I thought sensually as I deepened the kiss with Terra herself and held her close as I ground my clit hotly on hers..."I hope she will. BTW, do you wanna make this a threesome, or shall this dance of lust be between the two of us?" I moaned and broke off the kiss, before sucking on Terra's neck, licking all the way to her ear slowly and surely...
09-07-2006, 07:53 AM,

Vicky smiled nervously as she was pushed up to the tight hug. Even though a bit uncomfortable, she politely accepted the embrace and smiled more to erase any evidence of her doubts.

---------

Regina moaned as her pussy released all the juices she had from her orgasm, and when finished, she simply limited herself to try to relax and recover, but her tongue still out and playing eagerly with the succubi's love hole.

[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]

09-07-2006, 11:28 PM,

Luvia grinned lustfully. "Lets make it a threesome, no?" She said seductively as she slowly slipped her shoulder straps down.

"So where do we go now- Sue, Vicky?
09-08-2006, 12:50 AM,

DragonMasterX Wrote:Vicky smiled nervously as she was pushed up to the tight hug. Even though a bit uncomfortable, she politely accepted the embrace and smiled more to erase any evidence of her doubts.

---------

Regina moaned as her pussy released all the juices she had from her orgasm, and when finished, she simply limited herself to try to relax and recover, but her tongue still out and playing eagerly with the succubi's love hole.

((- OOC: Rrauku Alte, with Regina, isn't a succubus, and the possessive of succubus is succubus's; "succubi's" would indicate multiple succubi being there. Alte is simply hunting the three succubi for The Facility. I'll do the RP section of this post in a few hours when I get off work, and home from the dentist. Jeanette, I'm sure you can say "by the way", please don't use acronyms unless you'd actually say them -- and BTW is harder to say than "by the way" -))

Alte smiled faintly. "Firmer," she said, stroking her fingers around the moist flesh where Regina had let her juices flow out. "It feels so good to cum like that, doesn't it? So nice to relax afterwards..." She began working a hypnotic induction into her talk, hoping to enthrall Regina, possibly to the point of being her servant all night. "You can feel your body relaxing as you lick me out, and your body relaxes because you're with me. You mind relaxes with me, your mind just relaxes and follows my words, Regina, and it feels so nice, just like licking me out..."

-----

"Mon comtesse, it would be a pleasure to share this beautiful ballerina with you," Terra said, releasing her physical hold on Jeanette, but tightening her mental hold. "My name is Terralynne, but please, as we are to be lovers this night, call me Terra. And you are?"

((- Sorry Jeanette, but proper introductions MUST be made. We'll get steamy soon enough. -))

---

Sue kissed each of the girls on the cheek and then released them from her hug. "I'll lead the way there," she said, smiling playfully. She headed to the door.

"And lead you from there afterwards," she added softly as she opened the door for her companions.
09-09-2006, 01:48 PM,
*blushes*
((Sorry, I'll try to remember that. But still...Terra and Luvia and me getting warmed for each other...that would be fun!))

I asked Luvia, "You looking forward to this, Luvia cherie?", staring into the eyes of this hot vampiress. "Finally, our night of fun can begin."

*gives Luvia a gentle passionate kiss to warm her*
09-09-2006, 03:21 PM,

OOC: Sorry for the misunderstanding and imperfection Nate.

IC:

Regina felt her brows a bit heavier than normal all of a sudden, this voice she heard was surely... different, but it felt even better hearing it than when she was hearing her mates moans. Her mind, weak from the state of bliss from the pleasure, fell really fast and succumbed to the hypnotism Alte's voice possesed currently. "I agree... this.. feels... good."

-----------

Vicky smiled and nodded, "Sure thing! Let's go." she said as she followed Sue.

09-09-2006, 04:05 PM,

Alte smiled. "It feels so good to just let go and listen to me, to just listen while you lick me out. And with every lick you get more relaxed, more and more focused on my voice," she was relishing her endurance, but knew she couldn't hold off much longer. The pressure building within her was like a capped off geyser, getting ready to blow with an almsot explosive pressure. "Focusing on my voice feels good, feels natural, feels... right... You like to follow and obey my words, Regina... You like... to obey me... To obey me feels right and natural..."
09-09-2006, 04:15 PM,

Regina started going harder on Alte now, her tongue was toying back then, but now it was simply a digging tool, wanting to get deeper and deeper to get its treasure, "Yeah... hearing you... makes me feel... good... I want to keep hearing you..." she said between a small pause, before starting once again eating Alte's insides eagerly.

09-10-2006, 02:03 AM,

Alte gasped as Regina picked up. She didn't have more than a minute to get this done the way she wanted. "I taste so good, and every taste makes you feel more and more obedient to me," she said softly, controlling her breath as orgasm neared. "And when you taste my orgasm, the taste is so much that you find yourself absoutely loyal and obedient to me, because it tastes so good. When I orgasm, you enter a deep trance, intently focused on my words, and absolutely relaxed, except for lapping up as much of my pussy juices as you ca- ca- can."

There was no more time. Her belly tightened as her vaginal walls contracted, and then she felt the emotional warmth of orgasm overtaking her. Her juices flowed freely, shooting out at first, then slowing until it was as a gentle stream. Her mind was overwhelmed, not by the orgasm, but by her conditioning towards orgasm. "Please, I will obey," she muttered softly, a weak prayer towards her distant Master. More clearly, directed towards her partner, she got out the question: "Will you obey?"