Yuri RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
08-06-2006, 04:07 AM,

((- OOC: I believe that until Gunter returns to the RPG, we should simply say Luvia is silently following Jeanette, and not taking an active role. Terra is still here for you, Jeanette, so even with Luvia MIA, you can still have your fun. -))

Terra concealed her grin with a sedutive smile. "I would love that," she said softly, her tongue runnig across the length of her upper lip. "And perhaps you could tell me more about yourself during the meal?"
08-08-2006, 03:43 AM,
A quick dance before dinner.
"Sure," I said seductively, before doing a sexy on-pointe pose for Terra and kicking my leg out to the side in front of her. "Oh and what do you think of my lolicon-inspired ballet outfit?"

I did a slow twirl on pointe, raising my leg higher in the air. "BTW, Terra, do you have a favorite meal? I can get it for you if you want."

*winks seductively at Terra.*

PS. Let's have Terra pick the time she wants to make love to me and Luvia, or shall I pick the time? Anyway, it's up to you.
08-09-2006, 11:13 AM,

"As a matter of fact," Terra whispered, leaning in close to Jeanette, "I do have a particular favorite. But it's not something I think I'd want anybody buying for me. The kind that you buy is just too," she paused here, thinking over her wording. "Well, I think you know how it is, the kind given is so much better than the kind bought, my lovely ballerina."
08-10-2006, 03:54 AM,
*leans slowly over on pointe to kiss Terra*
"So what is it?" I whispered, leaning into to kiss Terra passionately.

I was still on pointe as I kissed.

"Anyway, I'm getting myself a nice balance two coursed meal. Normally, I'd have three, but I need some room, for the sex later on."

I wondered who'd make the first move when it's time to make love? Me or Terra? Maybe Terra should seduce me. Go on Terra...I want you soon, but first, a nice meal.

I did a graceful finishing on pointe ballet leap and twirled in the air for Terra-hime, before landing in fifth position of the feet, with a sexy curtsy.
08-18-2006, 04:09 PM,

Terra was patient, but she felt as if this girl would go at the drop of a dime. "I prefer to have my dessert first," she whispered, reaching one hand down as the other went around Jeanette's body. "I'm sure you wouldn't object to a treat, would you?" Her hand settled on the girl's crotch as her eyes locked on to the other pair of eyes. Her crimson eyes glowed with an internal fire. . .
08-19-2006, 01:51 AM,
"Terra...ohhhhh...."
"Dessert first, if that's what you want," I said in a sexy sultry French/Chinese accent, shuddering in joy a bit at Terra's touch.

"When do we start? Name your favorite time and place. Oh and if you like can we use some toys, or shall we touch each other normally?"

I murmured something sexy in French as I felt a little urge to gently caress Terra...but for now, I'll let her explore me. Normally, I'd explore the other lady first, but this time, Miss Terra, you can get to know me better through my presence, my body, my touch and the things we may have in common (and then some!).

PS. Can you pointe dance as well Terra? If not, that's okay, I will teach you.
08-20-2006, 02:12 PM,

Terra smiled. "Now I'm afraid my dancing lessons were always ended abruptly for... more carnal lessons." She licked her lips and smiled broadly. "But if you believe you could teach me, be my guest. Afterwards." Her left hand firmly grasped Jeanette's buttocks and pulled her closer. "You'll like this too much ot think about much else, I'm sure," she said, her left hand swiftly rising to the back of Jeanette's neck.

Her eyes glowed, seeming to carry her words beyond sound and into a place where it was all that mattered to anybody who was looking into them...
08-21-2006, 12:23 AM,
'Uhhhh!"
"As you wish, Terra-hime," I said sultrily, drawing you close too and carressing your buttocks too. "I want you, Terra. Please say you'll have me as well."

I leant in closer to give her another kiss on the lips. This time...while I linked my erotic lesbian thoughts with Terra, coaxing her...I added a little bit of tongue to the kiss, parting my lips so she can kiss me back...

"Aaaahhhh...ohhhhh..." I moaned, "Terra...I want you...to show me how to be a hardcore lesbian lover...teach me all I need to know..."
08-21-2006, 02:12 AM,

((- linking thoughts with a succubus is a dangerous move... Unless you'd like to become her thrall? -))

"All that and more," Terra said, her lips moving in for the kiss. Her lips parted as they met with Jeanette's, as her tongue followed in to dominate the mortal tongue. Even as she did, she began rubbing Jeanette's pussy and smiling. "If you're to be my lesbian lover," she whispered telekinetically, "You'll need to do everything I say, my princess."
08-22-2006, 12:40 AM,

(I alter my telepathic signature, so I don't end up a thrall when this is done, but I do know at the end of the night, Terra and I will cum...! BTW, Terra, if you want to, shall we...)

"As you wish, Terra," I said, moaning her name. "BTW..." I paused, moving my hand down to stroke Terra's sexy clit...or at least erotically, yet sensually between her legs, "...do you wanna share my bedchamber/dressing room tonight? We can go there if you want. I hope Luvia won't mind?"

I telepathically told Terra, in exchange for teaching me about lesbian hardcore sex and love making, and maybe even how to look hot in latex, I'll teach her to dance in pointe shoes.