Yuri RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
10-08-2006, 04:42 AM,

Raven smiled and offered her hand to the girl. "Lead the way," she said, emanating pure sexuality through her aura. Anybody who saw her would be unable to resist thoughts of a sexual nature at the power she was using.

-----

Alte kissed Regina, whispering as she began, "Kiss me." After a moment, she broke the kiss and smiled. "When I count to three you will awaken, unaware of your programming, but eager to follow through on it. Doing anything I have told you in this trance will make you more loyal and obedient to me. You will still know that I am your Mistress, and that you obey me because of that, but it will not seem like you have known that forever, and you will be very happy that I have returned for you. You have been my slave for all your life, and I have been gone for a few years, but now you are happy that your Mistress is back."

She smiled and kissed Regina on the cheek. "Do you understand all of that, Regina kitty?"

-----

Terra followed Jeanette and Luvia into the limousine that awaited. She turned her aura down a bit now, but spoke in a slow seductive tone. "I hope that the both of you are looking forward to a wonderful time tonight, because I can assure you that my skills in all areas carnal are most excellent. You want to have a sample of my skills right here in the limousine, before we even get to the hotel, and if you ask me insistently enough, I just may give it to you." She was sitting across from the girls, still in her 'ballet costume', with her legs spread apart to show off her sex. "Go ahead and ask, girls."
10-09-2006, 01:39 AM,
"Your ballet costume is sexy, Terralyne."
I looked lovingly at Terra for a long sexy stare. "Mind if I stroke myself while I look at you?" The thought of having a 'sneak preview' of what Terralyne-hime can do to me and Luvia makes me a bit horny. I too opened my legs, exposing the slightly wet leotard/tutu's crotch underneath my dress...

"I wonder if my Luvia likes to play at girl-girl love? Hey Luvia...have you ever made love to a lady? If not, it's okay..."

I shut my eyes and meditated on how sexy our night would be...as I thought in a sexy, passionate way...

"One thing might be certain, they'll be two pairs of high heels and one pair of ballet slippers under the bed tonight. And...who will be soaked more when the night is out and I'm asleep nude in the arms of two lovely madamoiselles?"
10-22-2006, 03:41 PM,

OOC:Sorry for the long time away.

IC:

Flare took Ravens hand and led her to the door.Outside she led Raven to the alley and used her kitsune magic to teleport them to her room in a hotel near the rich part of the city.

OOC:Sorry got to go.Can't think of anything else to type right now.
10-23-2006, 01:48 AM,

OOC: Don't worry, Death, it will come back to you when you return. Even writing for a lesbian RP needs creativity. Oh and one more thing, I'm planning to set aside a new thread for a Ranma 1/2 fan yuri RP. I'm taking registrations for new players to be any one of the Ranma 1/2 girls or play as their new anime 'personas' who would like to be with a Ranma lady of their choice. (BTW, Kodachi Kuno makes me hot!) BTW, I need a co-mod to help me design the new RP in the new thread. Any help?
11-02-2006, 02:34 AM,
...(back to the RP in progress)

Ask Luvia if she wants to seduce me first...
11-14-2006, 11:18 PM,
Hmmm...
...on second thought...can I give both Terra and Luvia a belly lap dance? I can let them feel me up and kiss me. :D