Join our server on Discord

Poll: Should the teachers be punished?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes- please explain
11.11%
1 11.11%
no- please explain
88.89%
8 88.89%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

" the survey says what???"
lol- I didn't notice that either!
OK Collin, since you and I are the only ones on here that knows what really happened...I have a lot to say...

Ms. Olson is one awesome teacher and she DOESN'T deserve to be punished at all! As you said, the survey was handed out and no one was forced to take it. I mean if I still had Ms. Olson I would have taken it just to be nice. I'm probably just as pissed about this as you are because I know that she is one of you favorite teachers...along with mine. Why is it that the homophobes and such have to be so homophobic about this subject. Later on down the road, this is going to be a much bigger problem within the whole United States and maybe in other countries. I want to shoot the people that hard to knark on Ms. Olson...well and Grud. I don't know who she is but according to Kim, she's awesome...I'm going to try so hard to not get Ms. Olson punished...or even fired...that would totally suck. We talked about this in Greisch's class and I just want to fucking shoot all the jocks...they always have the most negative comment about this issue...Mr. Greisch on the other hand, supports this but the thinks that this issue shouldn't be appropriate for school matters. Sure, if someone asked me those kinda questions, I would answer it, but not to someone that would think the wrong thing and have a rumor going around school...a lot of people think that I'm bi just because I have a deeper voice than most girls...yeah so does Ms. Olson...that pisses me off...well the thing is...I don't really know if I'm bi or not...my head tells me I am, but my heart tells me I'm not...well that's about enough for me...I'm still sooo pissed about this!! Evil
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I actually heard this story on the radio today. Kinda late, but whatever. I have a question though was it the group or the teacher that made this. I also have a request, I have recently been having some trouble with one of my friends and i need some help on how to solve it. He acts very strangely around me, he constantly wants to be around me, and yesterday he asked someone to switch seats with him so he could sit by me. Then that person accused us of being boyfriends. This came as quite a shocker because I am neither gay nor do want any rumours going around. If anyone has any advice on how to solve this please tell me.
Tell him you don't like him like that but would like to still be his friend.
I think that's what you say.
Well it was both. The group, Students for Unity, directs the day of silence and wished to hand out the survey. The teachers were the directors of the group and so they were " responsible" for this but I found out today that the vice principal gave it the go ahead so I think he should be fired. Anyway, If your friend is acting so strangely I would just talk to him and see what is on his mind. If it turns out that he wants to date or something then I would just tell him that you aren't like that and you want to be friends only. That is the only thing I can suggest because I don't know the guy personally nor do I know how he is acting so I am shooting into the dark here. Well Good Luck with solving your problem and drop me a line if something doesn't work out well. I have no life so I am ready to help!
Veemon's Followers
the thing is I'm not sure how to approach him about this, I don't think that I could just start talking to him about this. it would seem kind of wierd and also i'm afraid of offending him somehow. Maybe this is just the way he is, but talking to him about it would just feel aukward. Thank you for trying to help though.
Well, I do have one suggestion...when he is like acting that way around you...just ask him why he wants to be around you so much...if he says something that hints he likes you in that kinda way...just calmly tell him that you aren't that way, and you just want to be friends...say you don't want to offend him in any way...you want to remain friends...you don't have to take my advice, but that's the best that I can do...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Hmm, I should try those on a coworker on mine (name's a secret, lol) let's see what he says... Thanks! Wink
Ummm...no problem? Wow...I guess I should still become a psychologist...I love helping people...and it usually works when I talk to them. YAY!! I feel special! *throws party*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I have the problem sovled, I think. I tried saying something and I kinda froze up, because I started to feel bad. So the other day I just told him I have a girlfriend. Now he isn't doing anything strange now, but now I kinda miss the attention now kinda, ironic huh.