Join our server on Discord

Are you a redneck?
The south isn't rising again, it's too much trouble. And I may live in the south but I'm not a redneck at all. I know some but I am not one at all.
Shadowknight Wrote:I'm not sure if I qualify as redneck. I have intelligence, I shower every day, and I don't think of family reunions as a dating service.

True, i guess if i was really a redneck, i'd be screwing my cousin instead of typing this, and I showered last night...*looks at epsilon suffering* Oh well, this is too much fun to not act like a redneck.
Shadowknight Wrote:I'm not sure if I qualify as redneck. I have intelligence, I shower every day, and I don't think of family reunions as a dating service.

Me too... so- I'm not a red neck...
Noooo! It seems my redneck friends aren't really rednecks. why oh why. Oh well if my redneck party fails I will become a hippy and make a hippy jam festival larger than woodstock and burning man combined. Well if yall aint into incest, Nascar, and country music then that is your choice, maybe i can still convince some newcomers to become rednecks. Twisted

Also which is more twisted a lemon about the digidestines being rednecks or them being hippies
Shadowknight Wrote:HOOEY! WE'S GONNA HAVE OURSELVES A GOOD 'OL FASHION HO DOWN!
No its a Hootenany!
Well, I am missing a few teeth from random fights. Does that balance things out?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
aguy Wrote:Oh well if my redneck party fails -----Well if yall aint into incest, Nascar, and country music then that is your choice,

We can still have a redneck party. But i am now a poser redneck. but on the bright side, i do like country music. :D
C'mon y'all!
Hippie! I AM eco-friendly after all!
I also say "ain't," but that comes more from listening to punk and metal songs that contain the word.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
You should know better than anyone else that ain't ain't a word and ya ain't sposed ta use it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad