Join our server on Discord

Digimon body inflation
Well, I haven't said my "official" opinion which is middle in all the weird things. Some of it is "okay" were some of it is rather "excessive." There are other things I find a turn off in any form.
I am turned off of this idea, I am a perfectionist! the more beauty of the stereotypical human mind the better!! though if you get your jollies like this than don't let me stop you, after all, Digimon get us jeeked so yeah, fucked up fetishes are fine
What about pregnant womon, do you think they're sexy? I've seen some pregnant Renamon pics on this site, so I wou;d hope that's at least one interest that is shared by someone other than me.
Yo Gunter VanCrimson, how long have you been into body inflation? Do you have any stories or pics? Who among the the womon I listed do you think would be sexy inflated?
In order: eleven years, No- to pics, yes to (unfinished- bang-bonk-bang head) stories, Ranamon and Lady Devimon.

Oh yeah- just call me Gunter, or even shorter- just call me Gun. (Or perv. Or whatever you wanna call me, I'm not picky.)
I'LL CALL YOU MR. STUFFINGTON FLUFFYPANTS!! Or fluffy for short!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
hahhahha
hhhHHAHAA

O my god........that is hilarious....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Okay Gun. Have you reached the inflation scenes of your stories? If so, could I see them?
Just a few more questions Gun: one, what do you find interesting (or sexy) about inflation? Two, what makes you think Ranamon and Ladydevimon would look sexy inflated? Also, do you know of any body inflation websites (furry, digimon, or human)?
Shadow: Stop it or I'll drain you of your life fluids!

LONG LIVE THE ROAD ROVERS!!

Cboy#1: Yes, but unfortunately, I never finished a story.

Cboy#2: It's kind of complicated, I like the way their bodies expand- I find a lot of things interesting, like bestiality. I like BDSM too, so sometimes inflation is a painful process- I like it. (I enjoy pain) and I like Ranamon and Ladydevimon BECAUSE:

Lady Devimon: The wings would look good expanded, and I like black- she would look interesting.

Ranamon: the fins would look nice inflated- and her color would change if she expands- plus they get they're breasts enlarged.