Join our server on Discord

Digimon body inflation
Which female digimon (Ranamon, Biyomon, Palmon, Gatomon, Renamon, Renamon, Kazemon, Zephrymon, Ladydevimon, Arukenimon and/or the champion and ultra forms of Gatomon, Biyomon, and Palmon) do you think would look sexy inflated and why? My personal favorites are Biyomon (for some reason, her being inflated sounds real sexy), Lillymon, and Ranamon.
If it would happen, I'd say Gatomon. I'd love to see her bigger for one scene :P
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Define inflated please. It could have many definitions considering what this board is about.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm talking about air or helium, like in a cartoon. It could be done in an erotic way, like say a hose up the vagina or butt. Or if you want kinky, Patamon doing his boom bubble attack multiple times on some womon's vagina.
Then you've got it easy, put Pata in a massively frustrated situation, then make one of the other guys (Agumon, Veemon, Hawkmon, etc) be Gato's BF, then make Patamon kidnap her to rape her. In one point of the story, you can start making her grow :P

Same works for Biyomon, you can make Patamon be in love with HER. But I prefer the kitty ;)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wait, I missed something, inflate as in to add breats and figure or inflate as in to be like Loony Tunes when they get a fire hose stuck in there mouth? I have a question though... what is sexy about over inflating an already flawless creature?

other than that, go about your merry way and whatever floats your boat, cboy

by the by, are you in anyway connected to aguy or b-rad?
EpsilonZX Wrote:Wait, I missed something, inflate as in to add breats and figure or inflate as in to be like Loony Tunes when they get a fire hose stuck in there mouth? I have a question though... what is sexy about over inflating an already flawless creature?

I just think he's meaning to make the digimon actually grow in size or do what you say with any part of the body (boobies... *drools*), not make it bloat to an air filled balloon... I hope...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:I just think he's meaning to make the digimon actually grow in size or do what you say with any part of the body (boobies... *drools*), not make it bloat to an air filled balloon... I hope...

In one Lemon (Not sure who's) they had Myotismon make Gatomon drink alot of water till her stomach swelled, and then he stomped on her stomach and it shot out of her vagina. Kinda torturous sounding but I'm not sure what you're going for.

EpsilonZX Wrote:by the by, are you in anyway connected to aguy or b-rad?

A-guy, B-rad, C-boy? What's next? D-kid?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
YES!! Another Inflation FAN!!! Woo-hoo!

Could be... D-ick.
This may be the most fucked up Digimon poll question ever.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against