Join our server on Discord

Digimon body inflation
Well, at least he had the guts to ask it :P

I myself am still wondering what he means though...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
This is what I meant by weird in my introduction topic. And yes, despite how weird or disgusting it may seem to you people, I do mean body inflation like a balloon. Round body, bloated breasts, swollen arms and legs in a starfish position, the works. And believe it or not, there are others like me. There's a guy on writing.com that has a story called "Rika and Renamon's expansive adventure" which includes body inflation, breast inflation, weight gain, and pregnancy. It's not supposed to degenerate any female digimon, it's just something people like me find sexy. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
One more thing. I am in no way related to anyone on this website. Cboy is a nickname my friend gave me because my first name begins with a C.
Wisemon Wrote:This may be the most fucked up Digimon poll question ever.
Hey, we've heard worse here. It shouldn't be too suprising.
cboy Wrote:Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Correction: Beauty is in the eye of the BEERholder.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hehe- Inflation may sound weird- but it is arousing! GO INFLATION!!

(Don't mind me.. I find balloons arousing too.)
Shadow's right, beer sure fucks up the mind *dizzy* woah... those two sure are BIG... *grabs two volleyballs in claws and squish them so hard they pop and lose all air* oops... *throws the balls away* <.< >.>

Back on topic, I DID read that comic of Rika and Renamon in writing.com, I read all the 5 options and went through all of them as well in the interactive lemon- and sigh- I still can't find a girl with two beach balls as breasts with a fully BLOATED body sexy...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:(Don't mind me.. I find balloons arousing too.)

I'm not sure if you knew this, you probably did but just incase, but being aroused by everyday balloons is a fetish. No offense to those who have it but it sounds strange to me. Then again people think BDSM is weird so who am I to judge?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That's my point, this idea can't be really considered as a stupidity thought out from a wicked mind (no offense whatsoever) since just by using digimon we are, in a way, being wicked and demental.

But as I said, say and will keep saying: Who cares? If you like it, then do it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Let me see... I'm also aroused by-

* rocks
* air
* trees
* my leather couch
* baphomet
* more stuff...