Join our server on Discord

Sagas of Elements?
Nate Hunter Wrote:My first comment is on the title... Sagas of Elements is a bit of a strange name, since even the most epic tale is but a single saga (a long story of heroic achievement, esp. a medieval prose narrative in Old Norse or Old Icelandic). Unless this is multiple such stories, then "Sagas" is unnecessary.

Since you seemingly missed it, there's Saga of Water and Wood which is sort of continuation but mostly new. I even posted the first part.

Also for reference, I doubt I'll release this as a book. I don't think any publisher would allow me to publish something this sadistic.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
MISTER BIG T Wrote:
Nate Hunter Wrote:My first comment is on the title... Sagas of Elements is a bit of a strange name, since even the most epic tale is but a single saga (a long story of heroic achievement, esp. a medieval prose narrative in Old Norse or Old Icelandic). Unless this is multiple such stories, then "Sagas" is unnecessary.

Since you seemingly missed it, there's Saga of Water and Wood which is sort of continuation but mostly new. I even posted the first part.

Then "Sagas of the Elements" would be more appropriate in English. Though one can always assume that "a" and "the" are understood, proper English does not require the listener or reader to parse this knowledge alone, and should provide that information explicitly, even where other languages may not require, or in some cases even allow, such a use of wording.
By the by Nathan, I was hoping we could work on Sagas of Elements together someday, as I stated. It'd be cool and I think we could both grow as person thanks to such project.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you