Join our server on Discord

Hello all
BARNEY SHOULD DIE......!!!!1 Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted ok....that is pretty cool well welcome to the Barney haters....well the Barney killerz and self insertion lemons I dont mind either because well, I might do one....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Self insertion isn't super bad- as long as you don't god mode.
I'm going to start a self insertion mixed with some from digimon soon as well... but not now, I'm buried in requests lol
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lol- good luck with that!!
What things do you consider god mode? I admit I make myself a little strong in my stories. Perhaps I could send in a sample for evaluation?
Use PM system to whom you find worthy of reviewing hehe...

God modding? It's easy to explain, we do it a lot in spamming... in a summary, it means, HAVING NO WEAK POINTS and HAVING NO NEGATIVE THINGS AGAINST YOU and HAVE EVERYTHING GOOD ONLY TO YOURSELF leaving others as the inferior ALWAYS.

Not in summary, it means many things... lol-
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
In one of my self-insertions (the one I need to talk to Red Rover about because it involves his Evil Izzy series), my character is a rough and tough, dispassionate teenager with the power of telekinesis. He believes in survival of the fittest and has no qualms whatsoever about killing to survive. He is well-skilled in combat (more like a scrapper than a warrior) and has no fear of danger. I'd have to show you more of the story to give you a better idea, but I'm waiting until I get Red Rover's permission. If anyone has any way of getting a hold of him, please tell him to email me at bluegrassdude5601@yahoo.com, thank you.
cboy Wrote:In one of my self-insertions (the one I need to talk to Red Rover about because it involves his Evil Izzy series), my character is a rough and tough, dispassionate teenager with the power of telekinesis. He believes in survival of the fittest and has no qualms whatsoever about killing to survive. He is well-skilled in combat (more like a scrapper than a warrior) and has no fear of danger. I'd have to show you more of the story to give you a better idea, but I'm waiting until I get Red Rover's permission. If anyone has any way of getting a hold of him, please tell him to email me at bluegrassdude5601@yahoo.com, thank you.

Call the Mandalorians, they have a new recruit :D
Negative on that, he doesn't work well with others. You'd have to read the story to get a better idea of him. Another question: how much OOC do you guys tolerate?
cboy Wrote:Negative on that, he doesn't work well with others. You'd have to read the story to get a better idea of him. Another question: how much OOC do you guys tolerate?

Call ExOps then.