Join our server on Discord

Hello all
My name's cboy, but you can call me cboy. I've been lurking on this site for a long time and have now decided to reveal myself. I'm mainly here for tips and ideas on Digimon hentai stories, but I will try and post some of them once they are done. Please do not think of me as strange as my stories contain some...strange sexual acts.
Welcome to the DaD my friend! I'm DMX, and I'm a lemon writer! So I can give you some tips, and one of the first ones I'll give you is this: If you don't want to do something because your afraid of other's opinions, then don't do it all.
And second: We are ALL weird just by writing Adult rated Fan Fics, hehehe... but that's the point ;)

Anyways, I really hope you enjoy here- it's nice and lively... and everyone's friendly! well... just be careful with the SDP and everything will be okay <.<
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I was going to say the same thing. We're all weird.
Well, greetings from lonelygabu for short, I welcome you to our "rad" establishment, of weirdo's, normals, the kinky's, the educated, the angry, just your "normal website if you ask me." Cause we all know that normalcy here is a rarity and that to be individual is to be different.....So embrace your individuality and go on posting to your hearts content. Your gift is a cherry pie, ciao! ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Welcome to the board, I'm Shadow, and despite what people say I'm not weird. Now if you'll excuse me my dinner is almost done, *uses a spatula to flip a football over on a grill*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
AHA!! I have you within my sights!

YOU are that guest who goes online every time I post 100 times-

....Sorry.

Greetings and Salutations from the DaD, I am Gunter-

....Welcome to the DaD- and- oh my...

I'll be back later!
-and I must remind you- I'm here because someone said "Weird".

-Other than me welcoming you!
You aren't weird, you are an extremely fun dude! Radical man.......I was the one who summoned you then but its fun not being normal..... ;)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
*Gasp* ....I'm... n-not weird?

. . . . . .
fine your not weird......your just not normal like me...I hate normalcy!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds