Join our server on Discord

Gunter GOES FOR GOLD 5000 POSTS!!!!!!
I think he needs more than just a chair, He needs one with wheels.
Rollie chairs are awesome! *rolls around*
Hmm, tell me how fun it is being stuck in a wheelchair for the rest of your life. I could that to cheer him up. (if he wakes up from his coma)
um....What happened to gunter?.......Did I miss something?......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Blitz VanCrimson Wrote:Hmm, tell me how fun it is being stuck in a wheelchair for the rest of your life. I could that to cheer him up. (if he wakes up from his coma)

O_O yeah, when you said "chair with wheels" i thought you meant like, a computer chair...now i'm all worried about Gun again...
I am worried too, if he is harmed, I can make it my business for revenge, but if he does end up in a wheel chair, give him my sincere regards, tell him if he want a bit of pay back, I have something to show him
Something being wrong with him would explain his strange not being here.
I actually care to know what happened to him.
Well check this out in order to find out ok?......

http://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/vi...php?t=4877

There you could find the answers......[/u]
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Yeah I checked. That's some really weird sh!t going on. They need to move baddly. And try to sue the people. I think they can.
It would be hard but I hope they could atleast make there existence more tolerable so something like this wouldn't occur. Suing them would probably make things worse and thats not really wise.....I just hope that the could resolve the matter civially and without anyone else getting hurt...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds