Join our server on Discord

Gunter GOES FOR GOLD 5000 POSTS!!!!!!
Well, I wanted to start the pregame show and jubilation for the up coming of something that has only happened once. Gunter, I want the first one to write something to you that I am airing out as personal.....

I didn't know you from the beginning but your the reason I stayed here and helped you through a crisis.
Something told me to stay here and help you and eventually to see the end.
I didn't know that, that something would bring me one of those people that I will love for what seems forever.
I really chickened out of doing this and yet you guided me with a silver percise bullet.
I thought that life was joking but you were my purpose, to stay here and for that I gained more than a home.....

......Friends......
Good times...........................
Someone to help me from my past and some one guide you into my future.........
Genuine souls.........
....................................fun "pressure point" experiments.........
Personal Conversations at 4 am in the morning.....
........Someone to help me through life an ocean away........
.......Someone as amazing as you I could always count on for being true..........
Good lemons and even fine artistry......

.......the most important thing is that I met you.......
.....and thats the best prize in the world...........

love you Gun and I wish you happy before 5000 th post!!!!!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
:shock:

eep- there goes my "low profile" plan...

But- *gasp* I am speechless... thank you... very much... the feelings very mutual...
I know........but I wanted the first one to say it....and I am happy to be here for it.....helping you out to get through 5000 posts!.........You have given me alot more than people know.......So I have to get the real speech ready........!!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Pre congrats Gunter.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
eep...
ummmm..... This has to be perfect
!

LonelyGabumon: Does this look festive enough!.......?.....!

Gabumon: I know you could think of better! ;)

lonelygabumon:
Ice scuplture.....
Furries......and more furries.....
Guest List.....
Food, my food and a couple of good caterer's
Entertainment.... Green day maybe.....
The paradise cove theme, with moon disco ball.....
Lights
Sounds and microphones
A spread of tables and chairs and really cool looking china, with Weregarurumon on them
Some candles
Fire twirlers
Mud pitt
Suana
Moon bounce room
Soda and chips and salsa
punch
appetizers all ready set
presents and gift tables
tv's galore
DDR MATS
GUITAR HERO
DIGIMON WORLDS
umm.....Sand
giant chess pieces
A big dance floor....
Mud wrestling pit
cool artifacts from FF7
umm Chinease light bulbs
Anime movies
Random sound EFX generarator
Arcase games....the classics

lonelygabu: I think that sounds good for now right?....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
:shock:

*anime-style-nosebleed* (That answers the question!)
Now for my speech........considering

" Thank you invited guests, spammers, fellow DaD family members, friends and any guests able to see what is happening today. This has only happened once before so you are witnessing something that deserves recognition. Gunter, you are the reason I am a member here and for that I owe and in debt to you 100 fold.

When I needed someone to be there for me when I had the most horrifying experience, Gun was there.....

When I needed a friend to walk me through life a but when I thought the world was out to get me, Gun crutched me and let me walk.

When I needed to smile and feel like someone loved me, just because I felt down, Gun made me laugh.

When insominia causes me to stay up past 4 in the morning and I need to vent, Gun you listen.

When I need some inspiration and someone to help me out, Gun you are a muse......

When all I seem to do is fuck up and you still smile and tell me thats all right, Gun you give me courage...

When I need a hero to guide me through a rough patch, Gun, you were knight in shining white armor.

When I find myself wanting to quit, you tell me that I should strive for the best, Gun you are my friend.

when I need someone to fill the empty void within me and feel like no one loves you, Gun you prove me wrong.

When everything seems like I am down and out, you make me feel incredible that I could persevere through hell and back, Gun you are my underdog.

When I hear your name, in the wind, Gun you make me smile....

When I see posts that are in anyway inviting, Gun, its like I am home,,,,,

When All I want to do is be my best, Gun you bring it out of me.....

When I see what you could do with words, Gun you make me believe......

When I see the joy that you bring to our community, Gun, I am proud to call you a loved friend, a confidant and so much more...

When I think you can't do anything more, Gun you suprise me......

Some of you haven't met this guy....and if you have we could all agree that Gunter is one hell of a comrade, friend, and poster.....He comes from a special breed of people.....

Gunter, you are what should be right in this world, even if you might be a bit weird but you are my weird, angelic friend. I don't know why I deserved to have you but I have gotten closer to you with each passing day.

To Gunter, the Night Angel of DaD........and the angel of my heart.....Love you...."

Gabumon: ......

lonelygabu: to Gunter!!!!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Definite Congrats Gunter, Best Wishes and keep those posts coming in!
Veemon's Followers
Hey Gun! Congrats on making it this far! I can't pre-congratulate you, BUT THAT's BECAUSE YOU ALREADY reached 5000+!!

PHEW, this IS something- and as for the gifts, nice, really nice. BUT, there's no PIE in that list!! *snaps fingers and smoke covers the place*

*DMX in front of Gunter*

*Smoke clears*

DMX: *gives Gunter voucher for a free Pie* there.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad