Join our server on Discord

Gunter GOES FOR GOLD 5000 POSTS!!!!!!
this Gun.......you deserve if not this maybe more....... because, I mean every word :)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I know you do- and I'm tongue-tied... I can't think of a word to say in reply!
Well...... you mean alot to me, and so I want to make this perfect your next big thing is 6666 post mark, So i can't wait.....I'll be here....waiting for you if you want to talk ;)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:*Sniff* I am so happy- the sarcasm and snide remarks have touched me so- and... well... the "eep...", would you rather I replied *speechless*?

And- heh- I'm in almost every RPG, (excluding yuri- which I will try- if I'm allowed to.) and have very lenghty posts, so it's quite fair.

Thanks again- and- REALLY- this wasn't neccesary!
Really? You're in all the RPs? Then I think I know someone you might like to try a yuri RP with.

[quote]That
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:And- heh- I'm in almost every RPG, (excluding yuri- which I will try- if I'm allowed to.) and have very lenghty posts, so it's quite fair.

I'd say it's fair. His posts in the game room and RPGs probably account for more than 2/3s.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yappers Gun is like one of the kings of RP i say.........but I am happy with even the minority left of the amount of posts.....Each one different and valuable.....So is the DaD and the rest of this community.......Gunter is a hard working poster just like we all are....!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Yuri RP with me? Who Mr. UnknownH?

-And thanks Gabu, eh- I am humbled by that-
First, OF COURSE you are allowed to do a Yuri RP (Join or Start). And second... if no one starts or revive the one that is already there... hehehe Twisted
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Can guys, even ones as crazy and weird as the SDP, start or even be in a YURI RPG?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I know I can. Can you guys?