Join our server on Discord

Gunter GOES FOR GOLD 5000 POSTS!!!!!!
Okay, the SDP is gathered, time to kick it up a notch. BAM!! *Causes a magic show with wolves and catgirls to appear* BAM!! *Two giant robots in a fighting pit appear* BAM!! *Countless furries appear* You can never have enough furries, and of course it wouldn't be an SDP party without, BAM!! *Large pie the size of a lake appears* Pie!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: YESSS!!! It wouldn't be a SDP gathering without SPAM!! yay! *jumps inside the huge Pie*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:eep...
With insightful posts like this one, it's amazing that he was able to get to 5000.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
lonelygabu: HAPPY 5000 TH POST GUNTER VANCRIMSON!!!!.... the other SDP members are here.....I want this thread to be perfect.......

Gabumon:

lonelygabu: It's gunter's special day.....I want everyone...

Gabumon: We know ^_^, we know......

lonelygabu: I.........want him to have perfection!!!!

Gabumon: Don't we all?

lonelygabu: I guess we do, because Gunter deserves it!!!!

Gabumon: Yaps!!!

lonelygabu:
Gabumon: You did fine.....

lonelygabu: I don't know.....I could have made it better.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:eep...
With insightful posts like this one, it's amazing that he was able to get to 5000.
The good thing about having wise as a freind is that he says things I won't say because I try and hold my tounge sometimes.
But seriously, gunter you have less then a life then I do so that means you post way too much. Happy 5000.
Thats ok...we all know anyone who has more than 3000 posts probably doesnt have too much of a life, but anyways:
Congrats, Gunter, hope to be where you are one day! ^^
Quote:The good thing about having wise as a freind is that he says things I won't say because I try and hold my tounge sometimes.
That
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Expert on using sarcasm as well I can see! ^^
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yes he is......Sarcastic embodied into a living breathing sentient being......:d thats wise for you!

Drunkenmunkee, Yappers and we should love him more......He takes his time and writes rather interestingly and sometimes it may sound off, but thats Gun.....The Night Angel......:P of DaD!.......Rock on gun!....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
*Sniff* I am so happy- the sarcasm and snide remarks have touched me so- and... well... the "eep...", would you rather I replied *speechless*?

And- heh- I'm in almost every RPG, (excluding yuri- which I will try- if I'm allowed to.) and have very lenghty posts, so it's quite fair.

Thanks again- and- REALLY- this wasn't neccesary!