Join our server on Discord

HI!
Slashmon: I DON'T TASTE LIKE CANDY!! AND I'M NOT A GATOMON!!

Shadow: If the nice dragon who's threatening to eat me says you're a Gatomon, YOU'RE A GATOMON!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: He is a Renodramon, ask Blitz. I think he told me he was like a furry lizard dog-ish... digimon.

Mar: I'm a good boy. *sits like a good dog, letting Shadow fall on the ground, when he sits, an earthquake strikes*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blitz: That's right, you're a good boy... *scratches Mar behind the ears Via platform*

Gun: *get's the "honor" of stopping the earthwuake by countering it with another earthquake, and catching his "boss"* huff-huff-huff... swell...

Blitz: let's go get you some candy Mar... one that makes you go back to normal at least.
Mar: Sure! *nuzzles Blitz up his face so he can sit on his head* Where do we go? *stands on all fours while wagging tails, ready to go*

DMX: I wonder what candy can... CANDY?! nah... I'm not plushy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blitz: Oh- hey- hehehe- we're going home to get some tasty meicinelike candy I made for you...
Mar: Alright! *runs back home with Blitz*

DMX: I hope Mar doesn't try to enter his house...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blitz: Hold on- let me open the large doors I installed. *pushes button* Okay Mar- in...
Mar: *perks ears up as he hears Blitz* Okay! *goes in and sits inside*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blitz: *grabs a beachball sized, honey flavored, sky blue pill* if you eat this, you'll get back to normal- or get hard. Or both.
Mar: *lower ears and laps the pill, then takes it inside his mouth and swallows it* What now? *shrinks to normal size, still sitting like a good dog* yay! you got bigger Blitz! *wags tails hapilly*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad