Join our server on Discord

HI!
Yo! I'm new here, and I'm itching to flex my creative muscle. I was the teacher's pet in my High school lit classes, so expect some sw33t stories from me. Be warned though--the jokes will be frequent and often crazy, but that's OK, because i just happen to BE a little crazy! Anyways, I hope to have a lot of fun here!
Welcome, name's Shadow. Hope you have a time on the board. Just watch out for the SDP, the scurge of the forums.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Did somebody mention the words: "sw33t", "stories", "warned", "Crazy", "Shadow", "time", "board", "watch", "out", "for", "the", "SPD", "scourge", "of" and "forums"?
-Then I am GUNTER!!

Greetings from the Carpathian mountains- Welcome to the DaD! Enjoy yourself around here as I casually follow Shadow around... doing nothing.
*waving from far* Hey! another newbie! *runs and bypasses Dragomon, then crashes with wall* Ow- that kinda hurt *whole building collapses on him* *stands up after a bit* Ouch, well, welcome to the DaD Dragomon! Here's your friend DMX bringing you the happiness of dying, the joy of suffering and the welcoming gift OF MASSIVE DESTRUCTION!! oops...

Anyways... welcome to the DaD, have fun and post a lot! I'll be frequenting this topic a lot now- duty of the SDP. So FEAR TEH PLUSHY!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yo, welcome to the DaD, Dragomon. Hope you enjoy it here and have loads of fun. Wink
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ahhh... Dragomon... A truly yiffy digimon... Too me at least...
DragonMasterX Wrote:I'll be frequenting this topic a lot now- duty of the SDP. So FEAR TEH PLUSHY!

You shouldn't announce that your a member of the SDP. Just show up act goofy to win their trust and then start with the unspeakable horrors that come with your job. The stupider people think you are the more surprised they'll be when you spam them.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*lays on his belly and falls asleep*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welcome Dragomon......My name is blueeyedgabu or lonelygabu for short, I am happy to see another soul join our great and awesome second home away from home.....We shall have fun.....

Your gift: One special (red) limited addition digi-vice with the ability to go into the digital realm.....Enjoy and I hope you enjoy this realm of happiness and good feelings.....LOL Just enjoy the banter and great friends to be made....See yah!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds