Join our server on Discord

Greetings
lonelygabu: So what am I?....What does it make me?...... ITS GOOOOOOoooOOOOOD! What's the new name oh....Shadow.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Just throw up an idea Gabu- we can't finish this till either you say the name/s and Shadow finishes eating that cake.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: I'm not eating it, and since I am the leader my decision is final, *large cake dissapears and is replaced by an inground pool filled with Jello* Now are you gonna try to get me to eat cake, *Felecia, Morrigan, Lillith, Hinata, Sakura, Renamon, Ranamon, and Zephyrmon appear* Or are we gonna get this party started?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*vanished from Shadow's sight*

*already inside pool getting laid with 3/4 of all the girls, the other fourth wrestling to get the last empty space he has*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hmmm...
For being a gabufan, I award you- 5000000 points.
For putting good detail in your SPAM- I award you, 2000000 points.
For the overuse the word "soul", I deduct 3000000.

-That leaves you with 4000000.

-But for wasting such a precious resource without thinking twice and recalling our SPAM about how we use pies- I deduct 3999950 points, leaving you with an overall of 50 points.

For asking what that makes you- (That means you're questioning again) I deduct 30 points.

-For no apparent reason whatsoever, I take away 20 points.

-Leaving you with a massive 10 points.

Gun: Now that I have tallied your points, you are- IS THAT FELICIA!!? YIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!! *Dives in Jello- and forgets how to swim, so he stays there, wobbling.*
o.O

*Sits in corner*

Im in my happy place.
lonelygabu: So your telling me I got like a total of 40 points?... Thats....thats sooooo.......

Gabumon: I know, but you tried your best.....

lonelygabu: (Talking aloud.) I mean all my attacks and moves in anthro-gabumon form end or have the word "Soul" I thought it would be cool.
Gabumon: Well it was a hard earned a "40".......

lonelygabu: I guess it was < a singles tear falls off and snaps his fingers thus making the girls return back.> (sigh) ......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
DMX: 10 points substracted for making the girls stop wrestling. THAT's UNFORGIVABLE!

Felicia: *puts a finger on DMX's lips and purrs* Shut up... and kiss me.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
lonelygabu: ...... thirty points....

Gabumon: dont do it!!!!!

lonelygabu: Why don't you let me?....

Gabumon: I dont want to see you lose any more points....

lonelygabu: Gabumon........
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
DMX: Aww... dramatic scene... I hate drama, you lose-

Felicia: I said, KISS ME! *tackles him to kiss her and with her tail pushes button and rises scoring to 70*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad