Join our server on Discord

Greetings
Hello, I was told that this place was cool to go to by my friend DragonMasterX. I hope this place is as good as he told me it was.
I hope many other users will except me into this... Community? Anyways, Hi, hello, greetings, oi, allo, and any other greetings I forgot.

-Gold-
Gold welcome to our communit... My name is lonelygabu for short and consideriing you are new and DMX's friend I give you the ability to fly.... All in all this website is a marvel within itself, great friends, good lemons, and an experience close to my heart. I hope you take a liking to your new adventure and I wll enjoy hearing more from you in the future.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Wheee! You joined Gold! Nice dude! You already know me, so there's not much to say- but ANYWAYS!

DMX here! Co-founder of the SDP! *lighting strikes, grandma dies, fishes swim around, golf ball passes through hole missing it*

Who did those effects this time? <.< >.>

Bah, Gold- I welcome you to our home, and I really hope you enjoy being here! Be glad to join our family! *takes out raw potatoe* here's your welcome gift.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Catches jet pack and grabs potato*

Woah... Neat...

Thanks for the welcome!
Hey, hey, hey,... now all you need is a spud gun.
Hold on I think I got a spare *Starts rumagging through chest* Let's see... Beerzooka, PK 2900 laser, Pie catapult, Piezooka, AK-47, German tank, Here we go *Throws gold a spud gun* Have fun with it. And before I forget, WELCOME!! I'm shadow, AKA Sorceror of spam, King of cool, Prince of Pwnage, Well you get the idea. Any friend of DMX is a friend of mine, or a target, whichever.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Uhm.. be careful Gold, that potatoe has high proportions of anti-matter energy which can distort the entire universe thus negating the whole existance by opening a rift in time space of-

DMX's brain: CAN'T YOU WAIT AT LEAST 5 POSTS BEFORE SPAMMING?!?!

DMX: *waving a can of beer in his claw*

DMX's brain: Eep...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
My brain is in silence...

Gold's brain: ...

SHUT UP! GET OUTA MY MIND!!!

Gold's brain: ...

Ok... Im better now...

Whats this.... Spud gun?

*Looks at it*
[Creepy organ music starts playing, Lighting flashes and thunder roars, Gunter slowly descends from the dark skies, his bladed wings flshing in the dark reflecting the lightning.]

Greetings from the Mountains of Carpathia...

Hello, welcome... friend of DMX... I am third and most insignificant member of the SPD... Gunter.

My nickname's Gun... and I shoot spuds... am I a Spud-Gun?
lonelygabu: I am delighted to see you are having fun, Gold. Gunter, I don't think he is refering to you but that is an interesting ability. My weapon however delicious is my own baked pie....cherry pie....I give you a thousand for now. So I guess we shall have a spud versus pie war.....How Exciting! Lets have some fun!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds