Join our server on Discord

Poll: Should I submit my lemons or keep them to myself?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes!
78.57%
11 78.57%
No!
7.14%
1 7.14%
I don't care leave me alone!
14.29%
2 14.29%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should I or not?
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:Most people hate it or just sit there and flame me about it. I dont care really but I want to make sure that it doesn't happen if it is preventable.

*eyes twitch a bit as he grits his teeth, fangs become visible* I... hope I didn't read... what I think I read...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
personally i don't care , but i still think you should. Who knows you might be the next author of the month if that is still up.
SURE!! SEND IT- SEND IT- SEND IT!!
You will submit them because someone will read it. I won't but they're yaoi so that's why.
Mr. UnknownH has a point....

DO IT- DO IT- DO IT- DO IT!!!
Yes roran......DO IT
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Well the deed is done and they are in! Check them out on the next update!.... yeah.... umm woo-hoo I think.
Veemon's Followers
I'll say this once again, I am really proud of you and your incredible heart should be seen by all. You have so many incredible talents that is unseen and usually hidden from us. I can't wait to reread your work because its yours. I hope to see more from you in the future. Roran, you are amazing and your talent will shine......one of the many... :D ....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Quote:ou have so many incredible talents that is unseen and usually hidden from us.

Well what can I say! Some talents aren't widely excepted yet and don't leave yourself out of that either! You are an incredible person as well and you deserve more of me and the people around you.
Veemon's Followers
Well.....I want to but that writers block has hounded me for 7 weeks......I'll get out of it soon.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds