Join our server on Discord

Poll: Should I submit my lemons or keep them to myself?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes!
78.57%
11 78.57%
No!
7.14%
1 7.14%
I don't care leave me alone!
14.29%
2 14.29%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should I or not?
Hey everyone! I am just asking a simple question. I have written 4 lemons believe it or not and I have not submitted them. I have a slight fear of severe criticisation (sp?) so I haven't submitted them yet. If there is a public want for them then I will submit them. I have 4 lemons, all yaoi, and are as follows: 1) Weregarurumon & Human, 2) Guilmon,Gabumon, and ExVeemon 3) Tentomon & Armadillomon, and 4) Matt & Gabumon.
Veemon's Followers
Roran, you are a well versed man who is multi-talented and the world here needs more capable writers and I know from reading them that they are enjoyable. All that you do within this realm of time has been interesting, you told me once before, "That you shouldn't care what others think about it cause there will be those that love to hate the piece."

They are really above par and I was contented and I know that others would like to read them as well.....and Roran, I will help anyway I can...you know that..... Good luck and let future writings be even better.....

I voted yes.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Now how the hell do I respond to that? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :?
Veemon's Followers
You need not respond, I am being genuine and your actions speak volumes.... DaD deserves to hear more poetry and lemons, Roran, keep it up! ;)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Definetely Col- you ought to send them, I love the way you write them as well, and you do a better work with each one, so I recommend that you let the others know what you are made of! :D

In other words... YES.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wow, well 2 yes's so far and I appreciate your enthusiasm. Lonelygabu I knew you would back me up on this one and DMX I am gald that you are so optimistic about these lemons! Well I will submit them on Friday if the general public finds it appropriate(sp?) SO KEEP VOTING!
Veemon's Followers
What the hell!? Just send them, I mean my stuff isn't up to par witht he ancient gods of the DaD but I still think they work, I mean Wise disliked my lemons almost the first day for my loss of plot from the original and I still make them

If you think they are good enough, then end them, if you can not even be proud of your own work, don't expect any grats from me!

much <3 though, I'm sure they will be good... enough
Send them in, you don't have to worry about anyone here being mean. We're all nice people. *Points pie gun at random person* GET OFFIN' MY PROPERTY!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah I say go for it.
Well I will be sending them in soon, I didn't mean to be a nuiscance. I am not one to be comfortable putting my work out like this. Most people hate it or just sit there and flame me about it. I dont care really but I want to make sure that it doesn't happen if it is preventable.
Veemon's Followers