Join our server on Discord

I'm leaving on a jet plane
Woah- which one did you take? That sounds better than tranqs-
tranqz.......sleeping pills...remedy for the insominiac but I dont get eight hours of sleep anyway so to do that would be damaging......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I suggest you take them at around 7.

I'm very damaged already, so it doesn't matter.
Believe you me I ve tried some of the pills and I didn't I still woke early thus not getting my eight hours of sleep I ended up with 6 everytime....Thats why I haven't taken them in a while......Well when I used to have them...."I like insomnia, it supports my head, and it gives me something to believe....."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Just letting you all know that I'm heading out of town on Sunday for another two weeks. I'll be back on the 9th of June. I'll try and post a lot before I go!
Ok have fun. Where are you going?
A different part of the province. Newfoundland is shaped roughly like a right triangle, the right angle being the south-western corner. I'll be travelling to the northern-penninsula and west coast. I live on the Avalon penninsula, which is the eastern most piece of land in North America.
Hey everyone. I'm leaving for another two weeks tomorrow morning. Same tour, but driving this time, not flying.

You all take care of each other. I'll be back before you know it.

See ya!
~jono
I'll hope so Senjy!!! I WILL MISS YOU!!!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Good luck Sen! Have a nice time! :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad