Join our server on Discord

I'm leaving on a jet plane
Sup eveyrone. Just letting everyone know that I'm leaving tomorrow morning at 9EST to Labrador to do an opera tour. I'll be back on the week of the 22nd. Everyone take care until then! I'll bring pictures, I promise! Maybe I'll see the norther lights!

Take care!
~senjuro
That will sure be nice! Good Luck Sen! You'll be missed here- make SURE you don't forget the souvenirs! hehehe...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
If you can get a picture of the norther lights you should consider yourself very lucky. The atmospheric conditions for that to be visible are incredibly rare.

3000th post!! FEAR ME!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nooooo... well... I'll see you around then , Mr. Senjy!!

Don't forget us little people- specially the tall creepy ones like me- and don't forget to send me an autographed picture!!

God Speed!
Good luck Senjuro! and have fun ^^
Kick Ass, kay!

Senjy Forever!!
I'll borrow this thread to mention that I'm also leaving tomorrow for a father-son vacation to the Football Hall of Fame and the Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame. No flying, we're driving the whole sixteen hours or so.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Uh... Do you want me to say "Congratulations!", "Have a nice trip!" or "Good luck Mr. Wisemon!"?
see you both later, have fun. Especially you, Senjuro. Do well.
Have a good time sen and bring pictures. Have fun wise and make sure you tell us or atleast me about your trip. It sound be interesting.