Join our server on Discord

A witches' curse...?
Hehe, scars are wonderful, when you get one, it means you are living and enjoying life, scars hold dear memories of something that could have ended your life, but you walk away and tell the tale of it, a badge to all who see and a reminder of just how wonderful life is... also, they are fun to poke (pokes leg/arm/face/chest/back/side/hands/feet/left lung/right kidney/right eye/left big toe/mouth/and nose) haha, that was fun
And just for reference I made a digimon with a scar on his face. It grows as he evolves until it goes all the way down his face. The rookie form even uses it as the main attack and is named scarmon. He's a more dark type digimon then any others I made.
Oh, thank you guys!!!! I'm honored! But....
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote: Fine under one condition, if we all promise that no matter what happens in this forum in life that we won't yell at one another, I would vote for her to get in... Agreed?
Conditions? Conditions?!!! I am a dark elemental-- I follow no rules!!!! So far, nobody from the ATE ever....
*takes a look and sees Wise frowning at a newspaper and Unknown flirting with some girl*
....yeah.

PS Are you still ticked off cuz you got caught in the middle of the fight Unknown and I had though I already apologized?
Quote:PS Are you still ticked off cuz you got caught in the middle of the fight Unknown and I had though I already apologized?

....How should I say it?.... Yes because at the time I was feeling a bit down and depressed and that thing made it worse...Yes I know you appologized but it still hurts ok....I let it go now but before it lingered I appoligize for the inconvience I had caused you.......So now were cool.....I just was like lost.....sorry now I am good...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Quote:takes a look and sees Wise frowning at a newspaper
Sure, I used to read my campus's paper while I sat on the can, but there was always the issue of finding a place to recycle it afterward. Nowadays, I just watch CNN and MSNBC when I'm feeling really out of touch. I would watch The Daily Show, but I can't stay up that late anymore.

What's the ATE?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Gun: Mhm- Scarmon sounds cool- He reminds me of Squall!

My spotlight digimon for today is Crimsonvamdramon! Take a bow, Red!

Red: Much obliged. *bows*

Gun: He/She doesn't have a gender yet!

ATE: Ancient Triad of Elders- Mr- er- You, Mr. UnknownH, and Ms. Zephyr!

You know- the cool, smart, extremely ominous ones that look great I stalk?
Welcome red ^_^ Good to see yah! Welcome on behalf of the welcoming committee.....which happens to be me....for now.....Nice to meet you....I am around and you could ask Buddy Blue about me....cause yeah.....well on other news?

the ATE is like the glue that holds this place together in many ways.......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Actually, he's not much like squall gunter, he's mostly my dark type digimon.
Seeing as he had the crest of darkness.
The ATE as zeph called it is mostly the three who either been here the longest or do important things on the board. And stop stalking me, you should be in bed since your injured and everything.
Shadow: Don't make me get the nurses out here!! Cause I won't use the typical Renamon, I'll use the Village People.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:
Quote:PS Are you still ticked off cuz you got caught in the middle of the fight Unknown and I had though I already apologized?

....How should I say it?.... Yes because at the time I was feeling a bit down and depressed and that thing made it worse...Yes I know you appologized but it still hurts ok....I let it go now but before it lingered I appoligize for the inconvience I had caused you.......So now were cool.....I just was like lost.....sorry now I am good...

Meh, I'm sorry, when I'm angry I just scream around and don't care much about anything, so you shouldn't take me seriously when I do. I never thought that a passing by comment would harm you so much. I didn't mean it the way you took it.
In any case, it's all Unknown's fault.