Join our server on Discord

A witches' curse...?
These days there's a new carpet on my whole house. Nope, it's not woolen or sinthetic. It's made of my own hair.
For some odd reason, my once glorious and abundant coppery, waist long mane is falling by handfuls. I don't quite understand why it should. The other day, my mother told me 'The whole house is covered in your hair' so I got a certain bad feeling.
'Say, do you remember if two months ago, it was falling like this?'
She thought a while 'I think not'.
'So now I know why is it'
'Why?'
'Because when I was working at that center, two witches said 'How wonderful hair!!' 'How thick!' 'It's so long!!' 'Men love this kind of hair!!''
'Oh oh...'
Witches don't exist, but there are everywhere..... :roll: I don't know if it was their doing, but thinking more scientifically, I bought some iron supplements, but I don't dare to use them often cuz they color my poop in a greenish hue...I seem to have no side effects but that, but pooping green is definitely disturbing. And it stopped my hair fall a little, but after I stopped taking them for 3 days, it started again.
Know good exorcists?
No but you could try a doctor or an anti-curse from another wiccan.
I don't know what you could really.
Quote:Know good exorcists?
I know who to call, but they prefer to work in the States. Can you construct a portable nuclear accelerator?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Can you get a hold of a Kangaroo bone and a piece of their hair? If you do I know how to do the same thing to them Twisted .
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That' right! Blame the witch! when you're being swallowed by the own mechanics of you dark mind, don't come crawling to me!

On topic though, there is no spell I have ever heard that makes hair fall out and in the Pagan tradition, long, flowing hair is sexy (witch sexy?) so if anything, go seek medical attention and maybe calm your nerves, I have a few ideas on the calming process if you would like my two-cents in the matter :P

If it is a witche's doing though, take hot oatmeal (the plain kind, no flavor), chew it up so that it is like mush in your mouth, and spit it into the west (which ever side west is for you), that removes all simple hexes, vices, and bindings
EpsilonZX Wrote:(which ever side west is for you)

West is West everywhere. That's why it makes for better directions than "left" or "right".

The iorn seems likely, but stress could also be a factor. Sit down and drink some tea.
EpsilonZX Wrote:On topic though, there is no spell I have ever heard that makes hair fall out

Maybe not spells but curses, that's a diffrent story.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
So, what did they spit out before they oatmeal?
There could be three explanations:

* Voodoo

* Rare folicle disorder

* You are shedding
Mmmm, actually I wasn't talking about a witchcraft spell...you know, that my hair has been 'jinxed' or something. You know, kind of a spell people do with the evil eye, that is always made out of envy (yeah, like you said, a curse). As you can imagine, none of these old farts have a hair like mine, and I'm sure they never did (or they would have said 'I had a hair like that when I was young...'). Like they have sent me bad vibes that are actually acting like a curse. On the other hand, it could actually be a curse. (one of these witches didn't like me from the start. Not only she complained about the treatment, but also his husband got mad when I told them to come in time or else I wasn't gonna treat them...).

Stress could be a factor, but I don't think it's just that, cuz I've been far more stressed than now and it didn't fall.

Anyway, thanks for answering, and if the iron and tea fail, I'll see if I try those spells you gave me.

PS Now that I think about it, does the spell disappear if the witch is burned?