Join our server on Discord

Hello, anyone here?
YAPS< LIKE ME!!!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I'm a fan of Mr. Senjuro!!
Hello i'm Blaze 33206 and it's nice to meet you all! :D[/b]
Welcome, I'm DMX, and I'm certainly not french.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
What would make me think that you are French?
Blaze 33206 Wrote:What would make me think that you are French?

It's a joke on me; I introduce myself and immediatly say i'm not German. A fellow once mistook me for one after looking at "Herr" in my name and I've made a point to say I'm not actually from a German-speaking country.
Oh ok.Thats cool.
Quote:It's a joke on me; I introduce myself and immediatly say i'm not German. A fellow once mistook me for one after looking at "Herr" in my name and I've made a point to say I'm not actually from a German-speaking country.
That's like a professor who just assumed that I was smart by my name. He was an old professor, kind of forgetful, so when I talked to him a year later, he thought our class together was four years earlier, and he remembered me as one of his smartest students ever. Coincidentally, this professor's name is Bzymek, originally from Germany.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
wow oldskool !

Dude very very very very very very long time no see : P those names you listed ehm some of em can be found on ye old IRC. Others are still in contact via via .. if you wish to reach em poke around on dad`s irc where a few olb`s still roam we can redirect you to their current locations and ehm .. such, consider it a treasurehunt for old friends ^^

As for me I lurk. I visit the DaD once a month, sorta for nostalgia purposes as almost the entire old crew is elsewhere and spead across the web now, yes tis sad but alas tis how it goes.
Gun: EEEEEEEEP!!! ELVARIEN!!! I MISSED YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!! (Cough- you don't know me.)