Join our server on Discord

Hello, anyone here?
Hey. Long time no see, but thing is I hardly see anyone i know.

For the people who don't know the names DF, haven't been here in like three years. Lost my internet, been busy, lost alot of interest in a few things but gained a lot as while. Decided to pay a visit and low and behold my account and password still work.

Now the question is, where is everyone? Togashi, Mr Lemon, Bigman, Outlaw, Mr Breaker, Acchan and many others I forget to mention...hope to see a reply from atleast one of you guys.

Don't know if I'll stick around but I'll try to reply here and there. To the new people I don't know, nice to meet ya.
Togashi is M.I.A., and the rest of those names are before my time, except for OutlawTorn44, but he hasn't shown up in a while. I think I've heard of Mr. Lemon. Anyway, it's nice to finally meet you. I was looking forward to passing your post count for a long time, and it felt pretty good when I finally did it.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wow, thats kind of messed up but couldn't see it going any other way than people just disappearing overtime. It's nice to meet you too...I spent alot of time working on my post count and I can't imagine having as much as you do.

But I'm surpassed by what looks like (from your sig and wicked location) a serious Soundgarden fan, wouldn't have it any other way.
Quote:But I'm surpassed by what looks like (from your sig and wicked location) a serious Soundgarden fan, wouldn't have it any other way.
Cool, it's nice to meet another fan. I can't say that I've ever been to a concert, but I do own every album, and I do have every B-Side, and a bunch of live tracks, remixes, a total of 147 tracks, on my computer.
I know that you saw me.
Thats amazing, thats probably more than my Smashing Pumpkin collection...but only by a bit ;)

But lemme ask ya this, did you like Chris Cornell's (sp?) solo material?
Oh, hi there- name's DMX, glad you could return DarkFox. Even you don't know me, I'm a lemon writer too ;)
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:But lemme ask ya this, did you like Chris Cornell's (sp?) solo material?
Sure, I have "Temple of the Dog," "Euphoria Morning," and the "Can't Change Me" single, but it's just not as good as most of the Soundgarden stuff. My favorites (of the solo work) are probably "Follow My Way," "Stolen Prayer," and "Pillow of Your Bones."
I know that you saw me.
It's always good to see faces from a past. I'm Herr Mullen; I signed up in October or some such, and I haven't left yet.

What was this place like in your day? I'm a bit of a history fellow, you see.
Nice to meet you DMX, I used to do some writting back in the day...my main focus was just trying to really piss people off with the stuff I wrote, and I'd like to believe I achieved that lol.

Wild collection wise, personally I'm trying to convince a band I work with to cover "Hunger Strike" such an amazingly enjoyable song.

Nice to meet you as well Herr Mullen. How was this place in the past? Well, alittle more active then it seems now at the moment. When I was around I started off as just a young poster then eventually I became a mod of I think the author section, rants and maybe something else (sounds like I'm tooting my own horn but I think several other posters would have been better for the job at the time).

Eventually Soni left the DaD and formed DHZ which started a huge rift between people which had alot of people saying your either here or there. There was also a poster named Pink Aya who basically tried to run alot of shit around here and not many agreed with her and her bf's ways so she made this RPG oriented message board and website...I think everyone tried it for like 3 months tops before it faded to obscurity.

I was here during alot of good times, bad times, good friends and straight up dickheads (and chances are some of those guys might still linger ;)) but if you check the rant section you will notice I was quite prodominate in that field...hell speaking of which, anyone got a clue why my subtitle still has mod squad? I think it's been too long since those days.

Well HM, thats a short history...believe me I could probably write up a few pages on this wacky little site we got here.
Quote:Eventually Soni left the DaD and formed DHZ which started a huge rift between people which had alot of people saying your either here or there. There was also a poster named Pink Aya who basically tried to run alot of shit around here and not many agreed with her and her bf's ways so she made this RPG oriented message board and website...I think everyone tried it for like 3 months tops before it faded to obscurity.
I think I heard something about that on the DHZ from somebody, some mystery guy who came back claiming to be one of the founders of the DaD.

Quote:I work with to cover "Hunger Strike" such an amazingly enjoyable song.
There aren't that many words, but the guitar for the bridge might be kind of tricky. What's the name of your band?
I know that you saw me.